TYLER! JOSH! PUDDIN'!

(I want to thank @Animeandkpopqueen for her amazing comments, thank you so much)

Lucy's POV

"Their not talking to me!?" Edwards said."Our birds been hijacked!?" Rick said, I looked onto the Helicopter and saw a flash of Green hair. I also saw Familiar Red/Pink hair and Dirty Blonde hair with a black neck and black hands. "Jay, Josh, Tyler" I whispered to myself. Jay and Tyler in his Blurryface persona came to the door of the Helicopter and started shooting at us well them. Diablo grabbed my waist and pulled me with him avoiding getting shot. "Light It UP!" Rick yelled. Harley gave me a look and nodded. She put her phone away and I took Diablo's Jacket off handing it to him."I'm sorry Chato" I repeated, I kissed his cheek and Harley and I got up. She dropped her bat and took off her jacket.

"Come here my girls" Jay said to us dropping a rope. Harley and I smiled to each other making a jump. Harley Caught the middle of the rope and I caught the rope near the bottom.

Diablo's POV

"Kill Them Now!" Amanda yelled. Lucy no! "Harley's is unarmed and Lucy's was taken off at some point." Flag said, I sighed in relief, she took it off, somehow. "Shoot those women right now!?" She yelled walking up to Floyd. "They ain't do shit to me" Floyd said. "Kill Harley Quinn and Baby Satan. Do it for your freedom and for your kid!" Amanda yelled. I looked over to see both girls swinging on the rope but climbing as the helicopter flew away. "Oh they dead" Floyd said. "Floyd please don't!" I said getting up. He gave me a sympathetic looked and aimed towards the girls. He shot and Harley fell limp. He shot once more, Lucy let go of the rope and fell. "NO!" I screamed. I stared at the direction she fell. Harley propped up and laughed dancing around and Lucinda appeared out of nowhere climbing the rope. "I missed" Floyd said. He nudged me giving me a smirk and i blushed realizing what i did.

Lucy's POV

I heard a gunshot and Harley went limp. I decided to make it dramatic and when I heard the gun shoot I saw the bullet fly past me and I let go falling to the ground. "NO!" I heard someone scream. Once I was about to hit the ground shot up in the air with the levitation of myself and started climbing the rope behind Harls."Tyler!" I yelled hugging him."Puddin'!" Harley yelled hugging Jay having a sudden make out session with him."Josh!" I said hugging my Lane Boy."Princess!" He said." I missed ya both so much" I said to them."We missed ya too" They said. They hugged me and we just stayed there."I missed my girls" Joker said pulling Harley and Myself in for a hug.

When we pulled apart something hit the plane. "Jump!" all three of them said. "Josh Tyler I'm not leaving without you!" "Puddin' i'm not leaving without you!" Harley and I said at the same time. "Boy's Jump with them" Jay said. "What!?" All four of us yelled. Jay pushed Harley and I off after the plane getting hit once more. "Joker!""Puddin'!" Harley and I screamed, We somersaulted and looked at the edge of the building. I saw Tyler and Josh jump off as the helicopter got hit once more going down. I slapped a hand over my mouth and started crying. Harley looked over at me with watery eyes."I'm so sorry Harls, I can't bring him back." I said. "I know, but, if his body's there?" She asked. "Of course but, I don't think it is." We stayed there in silence for a bit.

"Harls let's go, he's gone." I said pulling her arm, I didn't wanna be here anymore. We walked down and Josh and Tyler were at the bottom waiting. "Harley" Josh said. "Lucinda" Tyler said. We both looked at them and we hugged. "He's most likely fine Harley, remember only a Joker can kill The Joker." I said to her, she gave me a sad smile and we started walking. Once we got to the building Harley and I were first at ,Harls sat on top of the car and i on the hood with Tyler and Josh.''You good guys?" Josh asked."Yeah but i think Harley's in shock" i said."Mmhmm" was her response. I turned around to see Harley holding her puddin' choker, she chucked it and i heard it splash."Hey guys i'm back" Harley said to the gang."I missed you all so much" she said her Brooklyn accent coming out. I jumped off the hood of the car and ran to Rick hugging him."I'm sorry, i'll never disrespect,vex,disobey you or try to escape ever again" I said barely breathing."Lucinda it's fine. You're fine, you're not in trouble, with me." He said holding my shoulders.

"Um guys, this is Tyler Joseph aka Blurryface and Joshua Dun aka Lane boy (Just Go With It)." I said introducing the boys."Hey" they both said in unison."Chica!" Diablo said running up to me.I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist crying into his shoulder Harley doing the same with Floyd."Nena, you left me" He said with hurt in his voice as he let me go."I had to he's my family. They're my family." I said looking back at Josh and Tyler."I got bloody tears on your tank" I giggled."I don't care, i'm glad you're back" He said hugging me when we pulled apart he grabbed his jacket wrapping it around me."Let me introduce you to the boys." I said, i pulled his arm towards Tyler and Josh."Joshie, Ty, this is Diablo" I said. "Hey" they said in unison once again."Hi" Chato said."So what are your intentions with my Lucinda" Tyler said as we started walking."Tyler!" I yelled."Wha i'm making sure he treats you right." He said defending himself."I'm sorry he's protective of her" Josh said."Tyler Robert Joseph i swear to all things bad and good i will not hesitate to turn you into a blurry face Popsicle" I said."You can't freez-" I cut him off by attempting to freeze his feet but instead froze the ground under his feet making him slip and fall."Oh my lord, Ty are you okay!" Harley asked jogging over to us."Lucy you suck""I love you too Blurry Flurry" I said. I helped him up and pecked his cheek."Piggyback?" He asked looking back."Piggyback" I said with a grin."Oh just get married already" Harley said."Dude he's my best friend, sorry Josh" I said looking at him."I am hurt, you said I was your best friend" Josh said with 'hurt' face."Chato you good?" I asked rolling my eyes to Lane Boy. "Yeah" Diablo said as he kept walking.

We were all still walking, well, Tyler was carrying me, and we found the helicopter that Waller was in. I got off Tyler and looked inside with Floyd."So i'm guessing we're going to the swirling ring of trash in the sky?" He asked Rick."You know 'cause why wouldn't we? When does this end Flag?" He asked."Load Up" Rick said looking at everyone that was left."We're in for a fight" he said ignoring Floyd.