I'm The Diablo's Favorite Demon

Lucy's POV

I stared down at Chato's body. Another tear escaped my eye as I stood up backing away from him. I lifted him up with my tele and flew out of the dust. "Lu!" Harley yelled. I set Chato down on the ground and turned to face enchantress. "You should be dead!" Enchantress yelled in shock.. "Bitch i'm the daughter of Satan, you wanna kill me you need a lot more than a shitty bomb" I said, I heard my dad snicker and I turned to face him glaring daggers. He had a tiny bit of fear in his eyes so I knew I must've looked scary and heartless right now. "My spell is complete," Chanty said. "Once you and your allies are gone, my darkness will spread across this world and it will be mine to rule." She turns around and waves her arm, controlling the magic as a cloud of it engulfs her. Lightning flickered around us"You gotta move here, Flag?" Floyd shouts.Rick nods. "We gotta cut her heart out!" He yelled. 

 "Let's just end this shit."I whisper. The witch suddenly turns to us, crouching before she vanishes. She first appears in front of Floyd, who falls back due to a blow. Harley falls back as she swings her bat at the Enchantress as Katana misses her legs with each swipe, due to the witch being too fast. She appears in front of me, I smirked and gave Tyler and Josh a look and we all started flickering as if we were gonna teleport. Enchantress gave a look of confusion and I hit her with an ice ball but it was a fire ball instead. "You're not powerful enough to mess with my powers anymore" I said with a cocky smirk.

Chanty teleported again and Josh and Tyler tried to follow her. "We can't find her" They whispered in my ear. "While we're fighting, the thing's laying waste to the whole damn world!" Rick yelled signalling to the magic swirling light thing. Smoke appears, and everyone but my uncles and dad fall into a coughing fit. "Where is she?" Tio Freddy asked. Enchantress appears from the shadows, holding two blades that nearly miss Floyd due to Katana blocking it with her sword. Tio Freddy snuck over to me and handed my my gloves. "They were in hell" He whispered. I giggled and held the gloves as I ripped the blades of the fingers. I threw all eight blades at Enchantress but she vanishes, missing the blade, and reappears at the steps of the magic swirly light thingy, let's just call that the MLY (Magic light thingy).

"Enough!" Chanty yelled not sounding tired unlike the squad. All their weapons fly out of their hands. "Of all who have faced me, you have earned mercy. For the last time...join me or die. "  She yelled. "I'm not much of a joiner, but maybe we should?" Harley shrugs. "Hey," Floyd frowns, "she's trying to take over the world." Harley shrugs once more. "So? What's the world ever done for us anyway? The world hates us." I look over at my family and wink at them I grab Harley's and and we both slowly walk towards Enchantress."Hey Chanty?" I said. "Harley lost her Puddin who's my best friend but you can get him back, right?" I asked. "I can, my dears. Anything you want." "Promise?" Harley asked.  "Yes children." She suddenly appears in front of the insane blonde and myself. "You need only bow and serve beneath my feet." Harley goes to take a knee as she slowly grabs Katana's sword.

"I like what your selling lady there's only one teeny problem. You messed with my friends" Harley said grabbing the sword that was lying by her feet and cut opened Chanty's chest and took out her heart."Her hearts out we can end this" Rick yells. Rick opened a bag that held a bomb in it " Hey Croc" he yells tossing the bomb to KC. "Harley" Floyd yelled. Harls grabbed her gun a tossed it to him. Croc threw the bomb in the MLY and I saw Enchantress make Floyd see his daughter making him hesitate. After a second Floyd yelled and shot the bomb and the MLY was destroyed.I could fell the magic leavening. "Let me join my brother" Chanty said. "Bring June back" Rick said. "She's not coming back." Chanty said. Harley handed Rick the heart and he crushed it into ashes. I saw as Enchantresses body died but I never saw June's soul and I knew Tio Muerto didn't see it. "Rick, you're girl's not dead" Tio Muerto said. "She's alive" I said as June started to move. 

He ran over to her and started to kiss her. Me and Harley looked away because it hurt to see them together when the ones we love died. "Princess" Dad said, I look over at him and he looks over to Diablo's body. I see him cough and slowly sit up. "Chato!" I yell as I run to him. "Nena" He says as he gets up stumbling a little. He grabs my arm and instead of pulling me into a hug he crashes his lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back and our lips move in sync. The guys were wolf whistling behind us causing me to laugh and break the kiss. "I remember the first time I saw you, you were new and being taken to your confinement tube" He said. "That was a different me" "Well that you was a mute, this you is amazing" He said. I giggled and grabbed his hand taking him to the group.

 "Y'all don't mind, I got a sewer to crawl back to." Kc said "Yeah. I got some business to handle back in Gotham." Floyd states."I'm gonna hot-wire a car. Need a ride?" Harley asked. "I'm going back to hell wanna join?" I asked Chato who shrugs. "We're gonna go to hell, see you soon my princess" Dad said as he kissed my cheek. "I hope to see you soon boy, four of us need to have a talk" Tio Freddy said to Chato. I laugh as I kiss him and Tio Muerto on the cheek. They all leave and it's just us. We were all about to walk away when Amanda Waller appears from the shadows, alive and intact, with her phone and the app visible for us to see. "How are you not dead?" Floyd sighs. "How is she not dead, last time I saw her she was on the brim of death" Amanda asked pointing at  me."I'm the Diablo's favorite demon bitch what's your excuse?" I asked making Chato laugh, and If dad heard me he'd probably be laughing too.

"We just saved the world! Ok, a 'thank you' would be nice" Harley exclaims. Amanda rolls her eyes. "Thank you.""You're welcome." Harley grins."We did all of this and we don't get shit?" Floyd demands. "Ten years off your prison sentences. and Baby Satan you know your deal" "Ha! Aren't you hilarious." I said reading right through her. "Nah that's not enough I'm seeing my daughter." Floyd said"That can be arranged any other requests" Amanda asked "An espresso machine" Harley said "Bet" Kc said "Ten years off a triple life sentence darling I'm walking out of here a free man or we are gonna start to have some real fun" Boom said."Why don't we have some fun"Walker said then she looked at me. "You may not have your bomb in your neck but I can blow up any of your friends here if you try to escape" she said looking at me.

"I have a great idea, a house, in the prison, all eight of us can live in, 'cuz I know Ty and Josh are gonna have to join us, surrounded by guards, in a devils trap, and fire proof, of course with the add ones that these suckers want" I said to Amanda. "You're gonna risk your freedom, to stay with them?" She asked. "Nena that was your deal with her?" Diablo asked. "My deal was, I go back to hell and never come back to the over world, ever. But I rather stay with my new family" I said. "Deal" Amanda said. "But because i'm feeling generous, once a month you see your daughter for eight hours but Rick, Griggs, and Edwards have to join, and 3 days a month you can go to hell to visit your family and demons, you each can bring one guest three guards and you, Lucinda, have to wear the injection collar and cuffs" She said. "Deal" I said. We shook on it and everyone but Diablo and Rick seemed satisfied. "Are you sure you want the injections?" Rick asked. "I have you and Griggs in hell with me, after today i'm sure you'll only inject me if needed" I said. "You're brave Nena, I love that" Diablo said. "Just wait till you officially meet my family, you'll hate them" I said with a laugh. 

"You're eyes they're turning dark brown again" Chato said with a smile. I giggled and looked over at Harley who was being comforted by Tyler and Josh. "I need a minute" I said to Diablo. I pecked his cheek and walked over to Harls. "He's alive" I said. "How do you know?" She asked. "My uncle hasn't seen his soul and neither have any of his reapers, if he was dead he'd be in hell by now, but he isn't. Plus just like me, it's hard to kill a joker, and it's practically impossible to kill The Joker." I said. She smiled and the four of us group hugged. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Diablo pecked my cheek. "This is unreal" I whisper. "It's real Chica, believe it"

(A/n: I wanna thank  @Animeandkpopqueen for all the amazing comments  and @dcorwin6673 for the huge collection of votes also everyone one else that supported and loves my fanfic, this will not be the last chapter I might make like two more chapters and ask me and I might just make a sequel. I love you all and thank you my little devils and demons)