Latin shit

Lucas' POV

We coughed getting up seeing a huge mess. "Mom?" I asked at Chato helped me up. "Mother bitch" I heard Uncle Tyler say. "Language," Uncle Floyd said. "Mom?" I asked. Dust clouds started clearing up as we saw mom on the ground a pool of blood surrounding her. Her wings were destroyed to the bone. "Mom!" I yelled running towards her. I knelt down picking her head up resting it on my Lap. "What the fuck no!" Chato yelling running towards us. I lent back but hissed in pain. I look down on my hand seeing salt and what I assumed was holy water. "Salt, holy water," Chato said looking at my hands. "Is she?" Auntie June asked. "C'mon let's go to the hospital wing," Uncle Rick said. Chato picked up mom being careful with her wings. Aunt Harley grabbed my hand picking me up. "Is mom gonna be okay?" I asked. "I hope so Luke," she said.

We walked in Silence as we made our way to the hospital wing of the prison. We walked into a room and Chato set mom down in an operation table. "June do you think you can help her?" Rick asked. Auntie June closed her eyes hovering her hand over mom. "I can heal her here and there but I can create miracles. The door opened and grandpa walked in with Death and Freddy. "Move," he said. He put his hand on moms forehead. "She's alive, we need to fix her wings so she won't be in as much pain and get the holy water out of her system before it kills her, Freddy and Death get the fuck out you're useless in this situation," Grandpa said. "Ouch," Freddy said before they both disappeared.

"Harley and Katana go find some bandages, June and Luke help me get all the salt off her, Digger Floyd and Rick go find some syringes to get the holy water out of her bloodstream, Diablo she's gonna wake up soon so you and Kc need to hold her down." He said. We all did as told while Uncle Tyler and Josh looked like sitting ducks. "Best friends?" Grandpa asked. Both men nodded. I went over to the other side holding mom's hand. "Go with Harley, you're not gonna wanna see this" Grandpa told them. Tyler and Josh left as June and I each went on one side of mom.

"Okay June have one hand on her heart the other on her fore head. Luke, come here, hold her head, okay. Chato and Croc hold her down, its gonna seem like she's having a seagure but she isn't, Lucas repeat after me" He said.  I nodded looking up at him.

"A capite ad pollicem sanctorum est aquae dissolvere" He said. "A capite ad pollicem sanctorum est aquae dissolvere" I repeated. "Et de profundis inferni omnia restitui debeat, ibi enim est Dominus filia Luciferum" "Et de profundis inferni omnia restitui debeat, ibi enim est Dominus filia Luciferum". "You demons and your latin"I heard Chato mutter.

"June, mutter every single healing spell or chant you know" Dad said. "Kc and Diablo, I'd look away" June did as told but Chato and Kc didn't. Mom started to scream and he skin turned dark grey, she looked as if ahe was being burned. "Lucas start to remove the holy water from her" Grandpa yelled as Floyd, Rick,  and boomer came back with syringes. I went to grab one but froze at the sight of mom. She screames like a banshee and was fighting against Chato and Kc. "Lucas get the srynges!" Grandpa yelled. Harley, Katana, Tyler, and Josh cane back and dropped the bandages at the sight of mom.

I ran to Harley hugging her. "Shh its okay" She whispered in my ear. The building started to shake and grandpa started commanding Josh and Tyler to drain her blood with the srynges. Katana and Rick wrapped her her arms where they draining her blood. Her screaming stopped and  the building stopped shaking. I look over tk see mom's wings wrapped up and her arms. I ran over seeing her skin turn pale. "Mommy?" I asked. "Amor, baby wake up" Chato said shaking her lightly.

I ran back to Harley as she picked me up. I heard her softly cry into my shoulder. "Why didn't the salt and holy water affect Luke?" I heard Floyd ask. "Lucy covered you all with her wings, and Luke is half human making him immune to holy salt and water. For him it stings like a bitch but it can't kill him"I heard grandpa say. "Are you saying Sheila's dead?" Digger asked. I started to cry into Harley's shoulder her doing the same.

"So I guess she was right, it takes a shit tone of work to kill Satans daughter"Rick said. "And Mistah Jay somehow did it" Harley said. I heard someone punch something and looked up seeing Diablo slide down the wall with a hole in it. Harley and I walked over to him. "I can't, she can't be". He cried. "Lucinda Valentina Fire Santana can't be dead" Grandpa said as tears flooded his eyes. "She's gone" we all said in unison.

My lovely demon and dealers do not worry because book two will be out soon I promise, it will be kinda slow updates so I'm sorry about that but I promise I will do my best, I love you my amazing Angels Demons and death wishers see you all soon