Home Sweet Hell

Lucy's POV

As I walked down the empty streets I realized I was changing my outfit changed into a blood red strapless dress, my lip piercing turned into a skeleton hand. My earrings changed into a skull and a dragon. I could even feel my make up change. Chanty's presence is changing me.

I heard people running behind me and I turned around to be met with the group

I heard people running behind me and I turned around to be met with the group. "Damn girl, you're fast." Floyd said out of breath. "What are you doing" I said, my voice was dark and commanding. "Lu, your eyes" Harley said. By now my eyes should be purely black with some black veins surrounding them. "She's changing" Josh said. He whispered something to Chato and Rick took a few steps towards me. "Lucy, are you still with us?" He asked. "Is my hair on fire?" I asked. "No" He said. "Then i'm still with you" I said emotionless. "With or against?" Boomer asked. "Where's KC?" I asked. "Getting the bomb" Rick answered. "With" I said as I started walking again. Rick followed and started to take the lead. The closer we got to the light the more anxious I was to see Chanty and Cubus. "Nena, you good?" Diablo asked. "Yeah, anxious, but yeah" I said. Chato held my hand and I looked up at him smiling.

"Hey everyone can see this trippy magic stuff right?" Herley asked. "Yeah, why?" Josh asked. "I'm off my meds" She said. "Don't worry Quinn, your not the only one" Tyler said. "That's your old lady huh?" Floyd asked Rick. Rick glanced at me and answered yeah. "Well, you need to handle this shit. Get up there, smack her ass and tell her to knock this shit off" Floyd said. "That wouldn't be the smartest idea Floyd" I said. "I've been waiting for you all night, step out of the shadows I won't bite" Chanty said. Harley shrugged and she got up about to head out when Josh grabbed her. "Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And for Waller? Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally, I know what you want. Exactly what you want. Even you my dearest Lucinda" Chanty said.

"Chica, they're here!" Chato said. I ran down the stairs and opened the door revealing the entire gang. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Babygirl, hope we're not late" Floyd said. "You're not, Harley, Jay, Josh, and Ty are in the backyard. Zoe, Lily and Mika are upstairs if you wanna hang out with them" I said to Floyd and Zoe. "Great" They said Chato took Floyd to the back yard and Zoe went up stairs. "Hey Ricky, hey Digger" I said letting them in."Hey sheila, I brought beer" Digger said holding up the box. I laughed and led them to the back yard. After a while we were all here. My dad and uncles, Chato, Tyler, Josh, Harley, Jay, Floyd, Zoe, Katana, Rick, June, Digger, Kc, Frost, and my kids Mika, Lily, Gray, and Lucas. "Nena!" Chato said. I walked over to him and sat on his lap while June, and Harley did the same with Jay and Rick. "Who made the clown sane?" Rick asked. "What's up!" I said raising my hand. "Katana I have a gift for you" I said. She gave me a confused look and I walked to the side of my house and she followed me. "I'll give you two some time" I said to her and her husband. "What'd you do?" Rick asked. "I brought someone back to her with a little help" I said looking at Uncle Death. He was in his human form right now. "So shall we start the celebration?" Floyd asked. "Sure, bring Gray and Luke" I told Demoñio he nodded his head and went inside the house Dad and I set up the decorations as fast as possible. "Happy Birthday Gray and Luke!" We yelled. They  jumped and down laughing . Rick and Jay picked them up helping them blow out the candles. "This is unreal" I said. "This is unreal" I repeated.