You're A She-Devil

Lucy's POV

"Why do you eat people?" Harley asked as we walked up to KC., He looked at both of us before answering. "Because I gain their power" he said. "Would you want to eat me?" Harls asked walking backwards in front of him. "Hell naw" he responded making me chuckle. "Why?" Harley asked with a pout. "I don't want your crazy" he said, I busted out laughing then copied Harley's moves as she went back to walking right next to him. "How 'bout me?" I asked, he looked me up and down before answering. "Maybe, depends on your powers. "He said, I listed off my powers counting them on my fingers. "Psychokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Immortality, Healing Factor, Agility, Necromancy, Teleportation" I said, I slapped my hand over my mouth looking back in fear of the soldiers hearing me.

"You're Pyro?" Diablo asked. I walked right next to him nodding my head. I realized none of the soldiers heard me so I calmed down just a small bit. "So can I ask you something, and tell me if this is too forward" Diablo said, I nodded my head as he was about to continue KC barked at Harls making her back up. "Why?" Diablo asked. "Because she's/I'm bored" Harls and I said at the same time we grinned as she continued. "She needs a mind to pry open-"And spit in" Harls finished. "And here's one now" she said as she walked over to Katana. "She's G Harls" I said but Harley ignored me as she started using her psychiatrist experience on Katana. "So what were you saying?" I asked Chato."What do the things around your neck and wrists do, besides inject you with Holy Water" He asked. I looked down at the ground as I said my answer. "They prevent me from using my powers, the ones that the soldiers and Waller know of at least. But I'm allowed to use my Psycho and  Pyro" I explained. "Why don't you, I saw that your Scythe was useless on these things." Chato said. "I've had, horrible experiences" I said, he nodded his head in understandment and we stayed quite for a long time.

I started to walk with Harley until she stopped staring at a motorcycle. "Harley let's go" I said. She looked back at me and nodded her head following. "You good? I know what that bike was about" I said. "Yeah I'm fine, so how you doing with the team"" I'm good, I'm surprised no one's tried to kill me yet" I said speaking the truth. "Maybe they're more afraid of you than you are of them" She said. I did something I knew I might regret I stuck out my hands and tried to use my pyro."Trying to use fire?" Harley asked." Haven't used it in years, might take a while." I whispered looking at my hands. I focused on the first day I used my fire power which scared Uncle Freddy. I laughed at the memory which made a small flame appear on my hand. Harley and I gasped as we stopped walking for a brief moment. "Lemme see if I can make a skull with a dragon." I said, I made a circling motion with my hands in front of me and the fire kind of turned into a skull with a dragon like thing surrounding it.

" I said, I made a circling motion with my hands in front of me and the fire kind of turned into a skull with a dragon like thing surrounding it

"You did it baby" Harley said. I cupped my hands and made the fire disappear. "We walked by a store and Harley and I gave each other a look. She smashed the window with a bat and Grabbed the purse and necklaces which I put on. One was like a demon's skull even though in our true form and not our vessels we don't even look like that and the other was a small skull with a sword. (Necklaces in outfit) . "Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people?" Rick asked looking back at us."What, we're bad guys it's what we do" Harley said swinging the purse over her shoulder. Rick shook his head and turned back around as we kept walking.

I had the necklace of the moon crescent in my hand trying to remember who gave it to me. All I remember is that I've had it ever since I came to the over world, and I met two people, at least I think they're people, who lived inside a cage and when I had to leave, the girl gave this to me. I kept fidgeting with the necklace when I saw Floyd, standing in front of a kids store.

"I don't think that's really your color" I said pointing out that he was looking at the girl's outfit." I have a-" "Daughter " "Yeah her name is-" Zoe, with two dots on the e" "Yeah, how do you know this" "Floyd I'm so sorry" I said, I wanted to stop Bruce from putting Floyd in Belle Reve but I couldn't I tried but Bruce didn't listen. "For what?" He asked" I'm the reason Batman caught you, I'm the reason you're here right now" I explained. "What!? How could you!" He yelled, I winced and looked down at the moon crescent in my hand. "Listen Floyd, I tried to stop him, that superhero friend of mine, he was B-man, I used to be friends with him, heck, I used to be in love with him. But the day he caught you, I found out about you having a daughter, and before he went out, I was begging him not to do it, but his job comes first, he tricked me into a devil's trap so I couldn't stop him. I'm sorry, if I've found out sooner I could've warned you" I said, a red tear escaped my eye's, yeah I bleed red blood, puke black blood, and cry blood. I'm so normal.

Floyd wiped the tear away and made me look at him but I just closed my eye's "Open your eye's" he said softly, I opened them looking everywhere but at him. "Look at me" he said trying to catch my eyes."For the love of fucking Christ would you look at me" He complained making me giggle. I looked at him as he spoke. "It's not your fault, at least you tried to stop him, that's all that really matters. You're a she-devil it's not your fault you get tricked easily" "Hey" I said punching his arm. "Let's go Baby Satan" He laughed and put an arm around my shoulder. We started to walk and easily caught up to the group.