Bow to who?

Pov Kie

"Yay, second day of school here I come," I say sarcastically as Nick laughs and slightly pushes me out of the dorm room door. He closes it behind him, and we walk the 15 minutes to the main campus. As we are, Nick kept looking around, he was being so stiff for some reason.

"Nick, what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't even look at me when he answered.

"I want you to stay away from Altear today. Okay?"

"How the hell am I supposed to do that? I don't even know what the guy looks like." I could feel the sarcasm role out of my mouth as we made it into the doors of the main campus.

"Good! Now let's keep it that way cutie." Nick said with a happy look on his face, but it was quickly replaced by a scowl. A scowl that was directed at our fellow students.

Because again, for the second time in a row, they were looking at me. Some with lustful eyes and others questioningly, until one ass hat, had the nerve to walk up to me.

"Hey sexy, why don't you ditch the fairy princess and come hang out with a real man." I studied the guy before me. He was way taller than me, at least 6/2 or 6/3. He was light skin with blue eyes and short black hair. He had big muscles that made his grey shirt fit tight to his body. He was obviously a werewolf, and he was cute but not my type. I laughed at him.

"Are all the boys at this school the same? Think they can say some slick shit to get in my pants? I don't think so pup." I laughed out. His eyes glowed red and he smirked.

"Feisty I see, my wolf loves it. My name is Trenton, representative of the werewolves, and don't worry, I'll have you in my bed sooner or later." He said the last part as he walked away and I shook my head. How can someone be so arrogant and cocky? When I looked back at Nick, he looked PISSED, Like he was going to kill Trenton pissed. I smirked.

"Are you coming daddy or are you just going to sit there and glare?" I asked while walking, knowing that that word would snap him out of it. I don't know why I feel the need to calm him down.

"If you're calling me daddy already, what are you going to call me when I'm balls dee..."

"Finish that sentence and die a very slow, cold, and painful death." I could feel him smirk from behind me and I knew what he was about to do.

"...inside of you." He quickly finished and flew off before I could turn around. Damn, he's fast.

I quickly turned back to the wooden door in front of me and walked into first period just as the late bell rang. When I looked up the class was full and again everyone was staring, well except for one guy, at least he has some courtesy. The teacher looked at me.

Pov everyone

"Master SummerRose, forgive me for not being aware of your presence. Unlike any of the other witches here you know how to cloak your aura making it hard for me to immediately sense you." He said while bowing to Kie, which caught the attention of the one person that was not already staring.

"It's fine Mr. West. Treat me like you would any other student." Kie said, but before Mr. West could respond, someone was standing right in front of Kie's face. A little too close for comfort.

"You must be Kie? The new addition to our witch community, here at BlackCastle Academy. I'm the representative of witches. I am Altear Saintwrath." He proclaimed in a haughty tone, as he outstretched his hand in a manner, as though Kie was expected to kiss it. Kie stared at the boy's hand in disdain.

'He must have lost his mind.'

"This is the part where you bow." Altear hissed. Mr. West inhaled in fear, but not for Kie but for Altear.