Let it begin

Kie sat in his chair on the auditorium stage as he looked to those on the crowd. He was going to stick to his word, he wouldn't take the lead on anything in this battle he would simply do as told. That's exactly why Kie only watched as Bri rose to give instructions on how to make mana stones. Most things are public knowledge but the process in which to form a stone with your mana is usual held back from anyone who's isn't a noble.

"We the representatives, your royal clan leaders have summoned you here today to ask a task of all of you." Whispers went up in the air as the student body questioned what the representatives needed from them. "As we all know we have been challenged by Bluerose Academy. Even though we are Royalty the balance of power between our schools are very different. Our school always opened its doors to every mystic but Bluerose only truly wanted witches and everyone who wasn't a witch could only join if they where a noble. Because of this their students are stronger and better equipped for a fight and that is our fault. We as your representatives should have trained you but until we fix that we can not allow any students under the 28 seats to actively participate in the battle." The students started to raise up in defiance.

"Please stay calm that doesn't mean you won't have a part to play in this. We have decided that today we will start the production of golems, they will be our first line of defense against Bluerose. To make these golems we will need all hands on deck, we will need a large supply of mana stones from each and everyone of you. Now I would like for all of you to follow the instructions from representative Lakien." Again whispers broke out from all around the room as Kie got up from his seat and made his way to the front of the stage.

"Please don't leave the room until I have finished giving all of my instructions. Firstly for everyone who already know how to make a mana stone I would like you to meet the up on the second floor of the alchemy lab. There you will proceed in making as many mana stones as you can. For those of you who do not know how to I would like for all of you to follow your species representative or learn from a fellow class mate that is of the same species as you. You need to learn from your own kind simply because making mana stones is different for every species. Now please follow our instructions and this process will flow smoothly."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most of the mystics of Blackcastle didn't need to learn how to make mana stones and those who didn't mostly learned from a friend who did know. That still didn't mean that no one came to see their representative most to see what kind of mana stone their higher up could make. So now Kie sat in a room full of witches most he could tell didn't need this lesson at all.

"For witches making a mana stone is a very simple ordeal. Mana stones are literally made by compressing mana into a physical form. It is the highest form of mana manipulation. First you focus the mana around you into your heart, then connect the flow from your heart to your palm, finally close your fist and visualize the mana flow into your palm make it condense see it's color and shape and once you feel the stone pour more mana into it. I guess I'll give a demonstration." Kie closed his fist and focused and in the blink of the eye there was a glimmer of blue light inside of Kie's hand. They could see it grow, a slender blue hexagonal stone. When Kie's eyes open it started to grow thicker until his hand couldn't even fit around it.

"See it's easy."

"What the fuck, that things huge."

"Well Thats because my mana intake is a lot higher then even some of the strongest witches.  The larger the mana intake the higher the quality and thickness of the stone. Enough about me though I would like each of you to try making your own so we can make sure that you understand the process properly." Each witch nodded their heads ass they began to make their own mana stone. Most of the witch found it easy to form the stone but very taxing on their bodies to make the stone grow. For Kie this was an easy problem to correct so it made teaching them the right technique feel like it only took a couple of minutes but in reality it was a lot more than that it had actually been a few hours since Kie had started to teach them. By the time he was done the sun had gone down but for him it would be a very a long night. Kie quickly left the room that he stood in alone, making his way to his work shop where he knows the rest of the alchemy team would be waiting,but just as he was about to turn the corner that lead to the west wing of Blackcastle a door appeared before him.