part 2

Their eyes met both glowing with power. One held anger and disbelief the other sorrow and love, one silver, one green. Kie's hair flowed in the air as if he was swimming in a sea of power.

"Your all royalty." Kie stated his voice shook in fear for a moment, but that fear wasn't for them. The witch boy had finally put it together, the reason Lucifer wanted all of them in one place.

"Kie..." Nick started with glowing green eyes and lighting sparkling off of his skin. All the Fae wanted to do was comfort his beloved witch, but Kie gave him a beautiful smile the betrayal quickly washing away from his eyes, only to be replace with love, acceptance, and excitement.

"We'll talk about it later for now let's finish this." Kies shined out as his Sapphire gauntlets appeared on his hands. Kie pointed his hands towards the ground as he siphoned energy from nature itself. This was no normally siphoning, where as usually everyone could only feel the energy moving, this time they could see the green tented waves flowing and swirling around him as it entered his body.

"Stop him now!" Victoria screamed out as she unleashed a deadly banshee scream aiming straight for the witch. Viviana quickly shot into action, the Fae took one deep breath, raised her foot, and brought it down on the earth making it raise to the sky like a wall.

The walls started to crack but with only a swift move of her hand the wall sealed back becoming as hard as steal.

The other representatives moved into action. Mina and Trenton swiftly ran towards the corners of the wall to deliver another attack, but as they ran around they where meet with blazing wings. The fire burned hot as it hit them turning parts of their clothes to ash and knocking them back. The Wolf and Vamp quickly regained their ground only to see Beastkins true form. His hair made of pure burning light flowed downwards past his shoulders meeting the burning Phoenix wings at the center of his back. His hand and feet were covered in dragon scales that went past his arms, up his neck, and decorating his faces in a beautiful pattern that stopped at the center of his head where a white hot horn sat. There was a mix to him of beauty and danger.

Shanell and Bri had also took this time to attack but ultimately came across the same problem but with a different face. The two girls where met with shade beast flying out of the darkness surrounding Xen's body.

"Don't let those things touch you!" Shanell screamed at Bri as she pull a sword from her halo and slashed through the creatures. Bri move as swift as she could to avoid the creatures blowing them away with her red smoke. It quickly moved with in them destroy the creatures from the inside out. As they quickly advanced. To see that they were to late.

Kie had channelled the energy he needed and had swiftly pulled out his spear, pouring all of the mana inside of it. Causing the spear to glow brighter then it ever had before, he rose the spear above his head. Kie gauntlets shined out and Kie spoke as he stabbed his spear into the ground.

"Crystal war!" A field of magic erupted from Kie's body, spreading around the arena. In the blink of a eye Kie was surrounded, not by his enemies but by his children. All of his humuculi stood in the arena around him.

Kies clothing had change from his battle suit and into something very different his lower have was covered in white silk pants with a thin crystal veil on it that went down all the way to his ankles, his upper half was barely covered by the see through crystal white sleeveless shirt. There was a sapphire band around his left bicep and a unattached sleeve on his right arm held there by a small white belt. His hair had grown longer and at the top of his head sat a crystal crown. The arena had stilled in shock hundred of humonculi stood in the arena waiting for their father's command.

"Unchained lieutenant, hybrid lieutenant, and 12, come with me. The rest of you give them hell." Kie turned as the three he called came to his side and the rest of them shot past him on wings and speeding feet. They jumped into action but the representatives were ready for them.

They attacked back with more ferocity then ever before. Shanell swooped down through the air spinning on her wings like a drill as she tunneled through the humuculi sending the flying back. She quickly found herself surrounded by hybrid angels and beast(Beastkin's series), as she flew around the arena fighting them off.