Not the same P3: recognize

She was surrounded by them from all sides, her golden hair whipped through the wind in a frenzy. Victoria was the farthest away from the others she was all the way on the other side of the forest. The three sisters hand sent out a scream letting her know of their location, and like the badass she is, Tori dressed in all black jumped through the  third floor window of the girls dormitory. She swing and leaped from tree to tree until she made it to her destination, only to find that it was all a trap the moment she her feet touched the ground a large barrier went up around her and the  red haired girls surrounding her. She could tell that this was a sonic barrier, it could easily be created by a siren song, by aiming the sound waves at the ground they would bounce back up at the sky in a way that formed a dome around them. It was the perfection protection Barrier for a banshee because it can only be destroyed if the banshee who created losses control of the sound waves. But this was a little different the barrier is usually only big enough to fit one or two people and even that would be a tight fit. Though this was large, large enough to cover the entire open field within it.

They must have made it together, a unison barrier. Tori thought as she looked to each sister. The only way for here to even be able to get out would be to take down all three of them. Just as she was about to take a fighting stance all three of the sister dropped down on one knee and bowed their heads to her.

"Crowned Princess Victoria it's a honor to meet you in the battle field." Lani the eldest was the first to speak.

"There is no worthier opponent the our future queen." Next was Tali

"But we must ask for your forgiveness my princess, for luring you into such a strap." Last was Dixie who bowed her head in submission.

"Lift your heads there is no need to ask for my forgiveness as of this moment we are not three Nobles and a princess. We are four warrior banshees standing in battle. Now ready yourselves." The power flowing off of her broke the earth under her feet and even made the three layer sound barrier Shake. But the sisters where no pushovers each one of them had power that could almost rival hers.
————————————————————————
Mina unlike everyone else stood in the catacombs below Blackcastle, the future queen of the vampire had a strong belief that the battle between vampires should only be held in the darkness for they where weaker in the sun light. Though it seemed like she was not the only vampire who thought this way for her opponents had no problem following her into the tunnels so they could conduct their battle.

"I never thought that I would see the day that I would get to kill our famous princess the daughter of the vampires greatest traitor."

"Don't speak to me as if your father's is any better Ciel Cruel, he probably bowed to the king of demons faster than my father. All vampires know that the Cruel Clan would serve up all our asses on a silver platter blessed in vervain to save their pasty asses." The two only walked deep and deeper in the tunnels as they spoke.

"I see your venomous as ever, it's kinda a relief I though being the Slut of the demon king my have killed all emotions in you." Ciel didn't have time to react before Mina slammed his body through two tunnel walls.

"Damn princess... I was only joking." Ciel had blood leaking from his mouth and his throat was healing from being halfway crushed when Mina grabbed him.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you where a rodent for a second there."

"That's just hurtful."

"Yuh I know it's an insult... to the rodents." Ciel eyes glowed and in second he was throwing a punch at mina's face. The girl quickly dodged by going low and kicking his legs from under him. As Mina thought he was falling Ciel quickly fell into a hand stand and spun his body to kick out at Mina. The prince quickly put her arms up to protect her self put the for was to great and sent her flying back.