Humonculus

Pov Kie

"I'm in." Everyone said together. Sometimes they really surprise me, they don't even realize what I have planned.

" You freed me from a demon I owe you one." I expected Altear would be the hardest to convince sense he was possessed by this thing, but I guess I was wrong. Everyone one else just shook their head as if they didn't mind secrets at all.

" Well than lets get started." I snapped my fingers make my work room change." The symbol carved into the ground disappeared and so did the stands around it and the chairs inside of it. These things where replaced with the three giant bowls and a circle of black and white candles that where lit with blue flames.

"So what are we doing now?"

"First I need to do something right quick then the fun really starts." I sat down in front of the bowls I could feel the flames around me flare up as my magic connected to the black and red crystal liquid inside of them. "Move and form with my will." I raised my hands moving them in the pattern I wanted. The liquid branched out from the bowls in twelve different directions. As they move they started to form into black and red liquid skeleton right before the liquid hardened.

"The liquid was your crystals the whole time." Loveday stated out loud.

"Yes what is inside those bowls is the liquid form ,one of the many forms, of my crystals."

" But why does it have a liquid form if it's defensive magic?" Everyone stared at me for an answer. I guess if they are hear to help than I have no reason to withheld the truth.

"Well first of all crystal chaos, even though it can stand in as one, is not a defensive power. Contrary to belief, nor is it a combat power. To be completely honest the only way you can describe it is being a strategic power."

"What do you mean."

"Well simple its most useful when used in war, or facing multiple enemies. It was made during the mystic wars. So that if a witch was ever caught on a battle field alone they would be able to summon their own personal army. Not only could they summon a army but when they would attack the crystal soldiers the soldiers would in close the attackers body and turn them into magical energy."

"What does this have to do with it's liquid form?" Mahogany asked me in suspicion.

"Well the hard form turns matter into energy. The liquid form has the exact opposite effect. It turns energy into matter. The true use of my power is Crystal homunculus, the ability to make a living being." The realization of what they all are here to do finally set into there minds.

"So those crystals skeletons contain the souls of twelve demons?"

"Correct Loveday now all we have to do if give them flesh and life."

" Kie.... What the hell are you planning cause I think I might like it?" Vinik smirked at me happily, which by the way is creepy as fuck.

"Well sadly for you, Vinik, you won't be participating in this part of the humonculus project and neither will Altear." My sister walked out from the shadows dressed in dark red leather, with her blood red hair pulled up in a bun. "You'll be helping me in the forge." She waved her hand and a bright red door appeared on the wall next to her.

"Do you want the liquid form or the solid?"

"Solid of course." I waved my hand and the liquid in the bowls became three jagged slab of black and red crystal still inside the bowls.