Spring training

London, 1642. Collapsed mansion tunnel.

Kie held his hand out towards the rubble caused by Obsidians banshee scream. He could feel the earth shaking from the battle that was happening right above him.

"Kie stops if you try to move the rubble; the rest of the tunnel will collapse around us." Ember pulled her brother back.

"What else do we supposed to do? Ember? My son and my mate are on the other side of this mess with that madwoman." Ember could see the panic written all over her brother's face.

"Just calm down. If we hurry to the end of the tunnel, we can double back and save them." The two witches began to run, but they had no idea what was happening on the other side of the wall.

Obsidians eyes were rolled to the back of his head as a hand squeezed at his throat. Celeste held a wicked look in her eyes, but it wasn't her hand that held her son's lover. The entire time obsidian hadn't been fighting Kie's mother, but instead, he fought and lost again this man clad in black. He stood high at 6'8. His hair was as dark as the mind night sky and held dazzling grey eyes.

It was Lucifer himself that had defeated both obsidian and Darian.

"This one was much weaker than your grandson, Celeste. I don't think we'll need him." Obsidian dropped to the ground, beaten and unconscious.

"What should I do with him? You said before that you don't want anyone to know your here." Lucifer grabbed The chained up Darian, who struggled against him as he was dragged away by his chains.

"He may be useful in the future erase his memories and send him away. If your son finds him too soon, he'll be able to sense my magic all around him." With only a wave of her hand, the banshee had disappeared, and both her and Lucifer teleported away just in time for the sound of Kie's heeled booths to come Screeching to a stop in front of the rubble he once called home. The first thing he saw was the pools of blood that lingered around the floor.

"Kie don't!" Ember tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen when he touched the blood. A vision flashed before his eyes of his son impaled by a sword.
Time skip...

"Please, please help him." Kie knelt in the pouring rain as the mud collected under his knees. His salty tears mixed with the rainwater as his cousin stood in front of him with a look of agony on his face.

"Kie... I..." Jacques began to speak, but the look that his cousin gave him was pure despair.

"Cousin, please! I have asked you for nothing our entire lives, but just this one thing, please find my son. If I don't get to him soon, he will die. Please, Jacques, I'll do anything, please!" The boy dropped to his knees, embracing his sobbing cousin, ready to help him run to his son's rescue until he felt it. He felt it like searing heat on his back, and it was the eyes of his mother. Alongside her wicked smile, he could feel it bare into his soul and whisper for him to use Kie's weakness against him and usurp the throne. He heard her whisper for him to help Kie, and in a trade, he gives over his right to the throne.

"I'm sorry..... but I can not help you."
———————————————————————————
"Dad.. is this true.. is he alive?" Viviana sat in a chair as she watched him nod his head, confirming what Julius had just told her. She clutched at her chest as she began to sob 1st held her sister close along with Ember before they waved from Kie and Julius to leave the room. The two cousins quickly exit as they walk down the hallway back to where Kalyn was still healing. The moment he entered the room, he saw that the heavenly seven were there beside his sister, along with his friends and fellow representatives.