Are you nervous

Pov everyone

Kie proceeded to walk into first period to be greeted by not only his friends, but also the glares of Altear and his goons. Kie smiled and blew Altear a kiss, he smiled even brighter as he succeeded in pissing Altear off.

"You're going to make that boy pop an artery." Mahogany laughed out.

"Good maybe he'll just kill and then the school will really be rid of him," Vinik commented as the teacher walked into the classroom wear a thick leather vest and thick leather black pants.

"Why is he wearing battle armor?" Whispered one of the students who recognize the outfit.

"I don't know... but I got a bad feeling about this," answered a classmate as Mr. West cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Alright class in honor of the Trials that will take place in a few days. I have decided to start your lessons in one of the most dangerous categories of magic, Battle magic." Mr. West snapped his fingers, and he and all the students teleported to a field behind the school. When they looked down at their clothes they were dressed in the same black battle armor, that Mr. West was in. Kie looked down at his black clothing and frowned. He snapped his fingers and his clothing turned silver with gold trimmings. Vinik, Mahogany, and Loveday had also done something similar.

Vinik wore a blood-red, Loveday was covered in purple and violet, and Mahogany simply went for a nice creamy brown like her skin tone. Many of the other students had done the same.

"I see you all know how to change your battle armor to your liking because these suits are all of yours to keep. I also hope you all know the spell of memorization because you'll all need it." Once Mr. West finished, spell books appeared in front of the students. Each one was bound in red leather and floated in the air in front of the class, one for everyone.

"Sepa retendai," they whispered. The spell books flashed open as the words literally separated themselves from the pages and flew into the students. Making itself a permanent home inside their minds, when the kids opened their eyes they each had a look of confusion.

"I see that you all have realized that these spells do not come with words, but with jesters of the hands. Battle magic was made to be connected simply to your will, what every attack you want to happen, just think about it, then with a slight movement let it happen. Now practice." Said the seemingly insane teacher. Mr. West said a spell and giant earth Gollums sprung from the ground and started to attack the students.

As one of them ran towards Kie he lifted his hand and waved it in a circular motion as silver liquid formed before him, he pushed his hand out and the mercury shot out his hand and into the giant. As soon as the mercury touched it, it went up in silver flames and melted away, like plastic in a jar full of acid.

Vinik dodged a swinging arm of one of the giants. He quickly regains his footing, he lifts his arm twisting his fingers in the air as they glowed a deadly red he pressed his two fingers together and swipes them at the giant. The giants' body stopped and burst into pieces.

Mahogany stood firmly in front of the giants. She laid both her hands out flat swiftly pulling her hands back putting them in an x form in front of her chest, balled her hands and made two fists, she thrusts her hands out opening her palms releasing invisible slashes that cut the giant to pieces.

The giant rushed towards Loveday. The witch stuck her hand out in a claw-like form as she rotated her wrist and slowly pulled her hand back close to her body a ball of red energy formed, and she pushes it into the giants' chest, the giants' cracks glowed red and it crumbled to the ground. By this time all the giants had been destroyed with ease.

"Bravo class and just in the nick of time, your next class starts right now. Hope you all remember the teleportation spell that came with the battle magic because you're all on your own. Oh! And remember to wear the suits tomorrow too, so you might want to wash them tonight." Said the quack of a teacher as he teleported back to his classroom leave all the students to teleport on their own.

Pov Kie

I teleported into class still wearing my battle armor. Apparently everyone got theirs today because when I look around the class all I see is that everyone is wearing the same thick leather that I am.

"Y-you know you look r-really cute in battle armor," I turned to see a blushing Nick.

"Did you just...stutter?" I asked and I could swear that the Fae turned a darker shade of red, if that's even possible.

"No!" He yelled in surprise. I merely raised my eyebrow at him and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, BUT it was cute," I stated as he smirked at me and blushed at the same time. I swear I have never meet someone who can be a bad boy and bashful at the same damn time.

"About that me being cute thing and you being cute too. I was wondering if you want to go out sometime?" He asked. Oh shit, I didn't see that coming.

"Yeah I would love t..." I started but was cut off by some blonde bimbo attacking Nick's lips like a hungry ape.

"Baby I missed you. You haven't been returning my texts, but it's okay I forgive you." She said trying to kiss Nick again but he quickly dodged and looked to me which made her turn around and give a light smile.

"Hi, I'm Zela, Nick's girlfriend you must be the new student everyone's been talking about." I stood there staring at her wide-eyed, but before she could speak again I cast a spell freezing her in time.

"Care to explain the fact that you have a girlfriend?!" I ask him with deadly intent in my voice.

"She's my ex-girlfriend and she is very very delusional babe."

"Don't call me babe," I told him with all the sass i could muster.

"But we're going out, I should be able to get away with calling you that now."

"We are not going out on till this..." I said looking the girl up and down," ... Is gone." I finish unfreezing her and walking away.

____________Time skip Lunch___________

Pov Everyone

Everyone could feel that the atmosphere was off, Nick looked afraid and Kie was boiling with jealous rage. You're wondering why all of this is going on? Well, it could be all drawback to the fairy girl clinging to Nick's arm at the moment.

"So... Who's the chick?" asked Vinik.

"Some delusional bitch," answered Kie before Zela or Nick could speak.

"Excuse me?" Asked Zela in shock.

"You're excused honey, no one wanted you at this table anyways,"said Kie as he turned and looked at the girl with a fake chipper smile on his face.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You short freak!" Zela screamed at Kie.

"Oh shit, this going to be good," said Mahogany in excitement.

"I may be short but at least I'm not a delusional bitch who can't tell when a man doesn't want me," Kie stated superiorly. Zela was now frozen in rage unable to speak.

"Kie stay calm," said Nick, which only made Kie angrier.

"Don't tell me to stay calm while this bitch is clinging to you," Kie said while trying not to raise his voice.

"How about you back the fuck off! I'll handle her," said Nick as he tried to hold Kie's hand to calm him down, but Kie pulled away giving him a hateful glare.

"Oh don't worry I'll 'back the fuck off ' matter of fact it will be like I never existed, don't worry this is me backing off Nick," Kie disappeared into thin air.

"So dramatic," said Zela.

"Bitch if you don't shut up, I will shut you up," Loveday told her making Zela's eyes almost pop out of her head.

"Man for a representative you're pretty stupid. We've only been friends with Kie for what, two weeks? And even we know yelling at him is not the best solution. Good luck fixing that," said Vinik as he and the girls left the poor Fae at the table alone with the blonde skank.