Finally trial

" 1st could you come here for a second." Kie called 1st over from where she stood. She was watching the others, everyone except her floated inside a glass tube. 1st honestly thought Kie was going a little over board
on making sure that they all where stable and adjusted properly to their new bodies and powers. It also put their minds in a training simulation that taught them how to use the weapons they've been given. 1st was obviously the first one to come out.

"Yes my King."

"Stop calling me my King."

"Yes.... My King." 1st snickered at the unamused look on Kies face.

"Why do all of you call me that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You all call me 'my king', why?" Her face took on a warn smile as she spoke.

"You saved us from the insanity born from thousands of years in hell, to us your more than a king. Your like a second father but I guess calling you dad would be weird so king is a lot better."

" I want you to know that all of you are my children so I really don't care what you call me. My King seem way to impersonal. But that's not what I called you for. You know I have more humuculi right?"

"Yes, I guessed this wasn't your first try."

"Well you would be right to assume that so let me shed some light on how this thing works. Each of my humuculi are divided into different series, before I created you all I had three series. My first was dedicated to my first humonculus Xen he was born without the ability to unlock his magic, which in our world puts a target on your back. So I found all those with the same problem and gave them the choice of becoming a humonculus so I could free their inner magic, making them strong enough to protect themselves and each other.

   My second series was born during a despicable time where creatures where sought out and killed just for being born of more than one mystic race. I would seek out and find them alive or dead and I gave them the opportunity of being their true self with out being persecuted or mistreated.

   The third was me trying to understand a dieing part of my family tree and remake it. I would collect the remains of different creatures and fuse them together as one I gave those bodies to the lost spirits of the brave to give them a second chance at life. The point of this story is that each one of these series, has a leader. I call them my generals. I want you to be the general for this series. It would mean that you'll not only be tasked with protecting me but also watching out for your series. Maintaining their happiness and your own will be top priority though. Basically I alone can't know ever problem with in my series but with your help I'll be able understand any of theirs."

"I don't know of I'm worthy of such a position but I don't doubt your judgement. So if you think I'm worthy them I will happily except."

" 1st.. you are more than worthy. On your first day in this world you stood tall infront of your people ready to defend them if must be, so yes your ready. there is only one more thing to do, give me your hand." Kie walked up to 1st with a crystal cup. He grabbed her hand and pulled out a knife. " I'll need you to bleed into the cup." 1st took the knife but before she cut her hand she looked into the round cup to see an ocean of blood already inside. " That is the blood of your series they already have accepted you as their leader." The woman couldn't help but smile as she cut into her palm. 1st clinched her fist until her blooded flowed like a stream into the cup.

"Is that enough? Kie shook his head yes just as her hand healed. The witch took the bowl over to his table. Kie closed his eyes and focused. Just as the blood in his viens glowed blue Kie cut his hand and his blue blood flowed into the blow. It corrupted the blood already there until the entire bowl turned from red to a burning blue. Kie waved his hand over it and the round cup closed itself. Turning into a blue glowing crystal sphere