A day with sis cut short

Pov Kie
"knock, knock,knock!" Rung a noise through the entire dorm, startling me awake. The sound rung out again but when I tried to move I soon found out I couldn't.

" Fuuuccckkk" I hissed in pain as I plopped back down on a unknown firm surface. For some reason my pillow wasn't as soft as it use to be, it was muscler, hard, and smooth all at the same time. I looked up a it to see a smirking Nick staring down at me.

" So... you can't walk can you?" Nick asked smugly. I smiply rolled my eyes at the Fae as we heard someone bang on the door.

"We should probably get that." He laughed while getting up off the bed and slipped on some sweat pants. Nick made me put on his shirt which was way too big on me. It literally came down to my knees, damn you mother for being short.

" Baby can you pick me up?" Nick looked at me weirdly.
"Don't give me that look you the one who did this to me." Rolled his eyes, Nick picked me up bridal style, making sure to be careful or he would die, as he started walking toward the door. When it opened my sister and Titania stood there steaming. Ember was always impatient.

"What the fuck took you so long?" Asked Ember as she and Titania barged in.

"We just woke up thanks to you two." Sassed back Nick. I think he might be hanging around me alitte to much.

"Springs don't make me kick your ass." Said Titania as she looked us over.

"Hurry up and get ready we will be attending school with you two today." Ember beamed at me happly, bipolar ass bitch. I smiled anyways because its has been a long time since I spend a day with my sister.

"Fine" said Nick putting me down but not before making sure I could walk. When I send him a smile and Nick nodded at me and turned to go to his room until he heard a loud gasp come from Titania.

"What the fuck happened to your back, it looks like you got in a fight with a fuck lion!" Exclaimed Ember. I tried to hurry into my room but when I moved to fast I hissed in pain.

"Why are you having a hard time walking.. wait why are you wearing his shirt!" Said Ember with wide eyes.

"You two fucked?!" Exclaimed Titania once she put two and two together. I looked over to Nick to find him running into his room slamming the door behind him but not before he gave me a shaky smile and a thumbs up.

"Trader." I said as I felt the girls eyes land on me. I smiply smiled at them as they gave me a evil grin.

"EVERY. FUCKING. DETAIL." They said simultaneously.

" I will tell you as soon as I take a shower" before they could even reply I teleported into my bathroom.

__not writing about his shower_

I came out of my room feeling fresh and the hot water did wonders for my... Lower half. I decided to where my silk white shirt, tight blue jeans, my blue jean vest, my white leather boots, and my light blue and white fedora to tie the outfit together. Once I looked into the living room I saw my boyfriend, yes people it's official we are together, being interrogated by the two heavens.

" Wow babe you look great." Announced Nick using me to get away. He walk straight to me and before I could even speak his lips where on mine. I swear this boys lips are the softest lips I have every kissed. I could just ride him till the sun sets.

"No there is no riding till the sun set going on here, get your asses to school." Interrupted Titania.

"Get out of my head!" I turned to look back at Nick when he screamed the same thing as me. Good to know we on the same page. I thought as we both smirked at each other.