Meet them

Deep down within the tunnels under Blackcastle, hidden behind a giant set of stone doors. Their lyes a room where a wave of magic was rising into the world. The top on a glass coffin burst into a thousand pieces releasing a sea of green fire into the room. It flooded the room burning the already burnet bricks. Just as the fire began to stop Kie's mother began to fall from the sky. At the moment She hit the ground out of the a sea of flames, like a Phoenix she rose, the eldest daughter of Kein Summer and Celeste Rose the very woman who laid on the stone floor. Manerva's hair had grown so long since the time she had died that it flowed down past her ankles, as she float down form the air it touched the floor long before she was even able to land her feet on the ground. The witch looked to the ground around her she saw the fire growing unstable and with only a wave of her hand they dissipated into thin air, like she had sucked the oxygen out of the room. She looked around her and it started to come back to her. The first thing she did was place her hand on her chest where her once beating heart had been torn from her body but now there was nothing but the fabric of her dress. Lakien, it ticked off in her head like a church bell. This was his magic the force of life, only he would be the witch who could figured it how to reverse death itself. She began to walk to the door when she heard a voice in the room.

"M..aner..va?" The woman turn to her mother who was laying on the ground. She looked weak like her magic had been drained from her body. A lone tear went down her face at the sight of the daughter she had condemned to death. Manerva's face never changed as she looked upon her mother. She was as beautiful as as statue but just like a statue she diverge no emotions. Even as divide in her mothers head and saw what she had done all those years ago, even as she felt the fire born from her anger and feels of betrayal, she didn't show an ounce of emotion. She was stone cold as she stared at her mother. One moment she was thinking to forgive her mom and in the next she was moving closer to the women. She stared her in the eyes and right when Celeste was about to open her mouth to speak manerva was already moving her hand and with that one movement of her hand moving Celeste eyes rolled to the back of her head knocking her out cold.

"Sorry I don't speak to roaches." Manerva simply stood up and left walking towards the place where she felt the most power. Instead of heading towards the door she teleported out of the Catacombs but the moment she did she hit a powerful barrier that made her land outside of a giant black pillar. "Aww he's practicing in my field now." Her eyes glowed as she passed right through the invisible way. "The little shit." Again she felt it, the familiar power. Now that she was was above ground she could feel it much clearer the power was emanating from the same place, but it belonged to two different beings. Two beings that her heart longed to see again and so she went.

Kie laid sleep, wrapped in silk sheets, and entangled in the arms and legs of both Trenton and Nick as the egg laid in Kie's arms. They looked as if they where a living panting it was like they all possessed one heart, one set of lungs between the three of them. It was as if their bodies where completely in sync and it produced something beautiful, a harmony like no other. Though this harmony was interrupted by a powerful presence, a presence so strong that it shook the three royals from their slumber and even made the twins steer with in their egg. Kie was the first to pop up leaping off the bed like a feline with his cat-slit eyes and he was out out the door in a flash. He looked left and right as he search for the entity and when he found her his heart burst with over whelming feelings.

She looked like the goddess her self as the moon light shines down on her from the window she stared out of. Her hair was like a long river of silver that turned fuchsia and when she turned to him her skin sparkled in the light. It was her his eldest sister, she had come back and now while staring at her she looked even more beautiful than he had ever remembered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you love."  Kie couldn't control himself. His legs moved on their own as he threw his body  into her open arms making them both crumble to their knees as he began to cry out a river of pain and guilt. Manerva only had a sad smile to her face as she ran her hands threw his hair, trying to sooth her baby brother, but it wasn't to long before the door to Nick's old room flew open and out came Ember holding her new baby daughter. Her face was foiled with questions. First she looked to Nick and Trenton but before she could question why they where just standing there,  Bane used the arm that wasn't holding their two sons to turn her head towards the living room floor. The moment her eyes landed on Manerva  a loud gasp left her mouth and tears began to fill her eyes.