two

Chapter Two: Rush Hour

The honey blonde was anticipating for the class to be over, it was the last class of the day and she had to find Ash to give him a kiss.

She never knew how hard it actually would be; they didn't have any classes together. If she was lucky, she would see him in the hallways walking with Clemont.

Maybe, instead of going to the library there's a chance Ash can be in her lunch period. Yes, Serena is a bookworm, tends to spend her lunch in the library since she didn't have Miette.

A book was slammed on to the desk, making the honey blonde jump, she looked up to meet the eyes of Professor Sycamore. "If you can stop dreaming, Yvonne that would be nice." He said as he walked back to the chalkboard.

Serena melted into her seat, feeling embarrassed of being caught. But, the embarrassment didn't last long as the bell rang causing her to run out the door.

As Serena ran out the door, she crashed into someone. This person had a strong chest as she currently was on the floor. "Here let me help you up, Serena." He said causing for her blue eyes to widen.

Serena looked up, seeing the raven-haired boy. His arm extended out, she gave a small smile as he helped her out. "Thanks, Ash,"

"Either you really wanted to find me or something happened in there." Ash teased as he motioned to the classroom.

She crossed my arms, "I can say the same about you," she smirked looking up at him. he rolled his eyes as he happened to be right outside of her class.

"I think that's the most I got you to be confident." He burst into a fit of laughter causing for the poor girl's face to fall. He took notice, "Don't worry, Sere, It's adorable." He said causing her cheeks to turn a shade of pink.

Serena tried to cover her face, but had failed to leave her speachless "umm. . ."

"Anyways, wait for me, I have to give Professor Sycamore this late assignment," Ash informed her as she noticed he was carrying a paper. She looked away as it must seem to be luck that they ran into one another. She nodded as she saw him enter the class, and she looked around.

The halls were somewhat empty as it seem all students were eager to leave. Which she can't blame them. Usually she would of have met up Miette to held to the library or join her in one of her clubs. Serena used to be actively apart of them but slowly stopped after she felt burnt out.

"Okay we are good to go," Ash stated as he caught up to her. She took the chance to redeem herself, he began to walk with Serena following behind. "Did I tell you she opened this cafe," he informed the honey blonde. "I never knew she was interested in having a business but I guess that means we will stay here." Ash smiled to himself.

Serena felt herself smile as now she knows Ash won't leave anytime soon. "Okay, my ride is here," she said, looking at him. She went up to her tippy toes and planted a kiss on his lips.

He must have been off caught as she felt him stiff up. She pulled away, as she waved bye to him.

"See you tomorrow! Sere!" He said after he ran off. Serena let out a small smile as she began to walk to her mom's car.

"Is he your boyfriend?" My mother, Grace questioned.

"No, just a friend," she said, waiting for her to move.

"Then explain the kiss." Grace eyed her duaghter. Serena rolled her eyes while she was placing her seat belt in.

"Miette," Serena said hoping she would understand.

Serena saw a smile crawl up her lips, "Finally, that smart girl. Wait, is that Ash?" She asked with both her arms on Serena's shoulder.

Grace was a curious women, because of that, She will get involved and make you regret it. And, she did remember the boy: the times he would come over to her house sophomore year and he always praised her cooking.

"Mom!" The honey blonde whined as she laughed, starting the car.

"He likes my cooking," She winked causing Serena to scoff.

A/n

This is going to be a short story as it will only have 27 chapters and maybe an epilogue.

But, I do plan to update regularly as it would give an actual feeling to it.

Hope you like this. I know it wasn't anything big, but I'm saving that for later ;)

-Ro

[Edited: November 24, 2017]