twelve

"Ash!" Serena yelled at the raven haired boy who happened to be in a conversation with Clemont.

He noticed her appearance and excused himself, heading over to her direction.

"What's wrong Serena?" He asked concern.

She shook her head as her smile got bigger by every second. "I finally found an apartment!" She squealed excited.

Serena had told Ash that she was looking for an apartment. He had wonder why but Serena wanted to keep it secret. "Oh, is it far?" He asked.

She nodded her head, "I asked your mom if I can borrow you instead of going to work." She explained.

Ash nodded as they walked to his car, she entered the passenger seat. Serena had decided to ask Ash to be his roommate, because she wanted to share an apartment with someone that she knew.

"Where to?" He asked starting the engine. Serena spent the last twenty minutes explaining directions on where to go. "Wow, is it really that far?" He pouted.

"We are here," She exclaimed as she pointed into a line of apartments. "You can park there." Serena pointed as they entered the parking spots.

Serena got out of the car with Ash following behind her. "Don't you think moving away is to soon?" He questioned as he took out the key.

"Well, you see," Serena began unlocking the door and letting him inside. "It's closer to Vanville University."

Ash froze for a mintue, "You are the other person," he began as she nodded my head. "That explains, oh my gosh," he face palmed himself leaving her confused.

"I was wondering," she began as the feeling of butterflies sworm inside her stomach. He leaned closer interested in what Serena had in mind. "Do you want to be my roommate?"

Ash had a shocked expression, she was debating if she should of really done this. What next surprised her was him carrying me. "Sure, why not" he winked at her.

Serena leaned closer to his face, giving him a quick peck. As she then jumped off his arms. "Look, there's two rooms." Serena began grabbing his hand.

"I don't think we need two rooms," he whispered into her ear causing her to shiver as she pushed him away. He chuckled as he walked ahead of her.

"Oh Ash," Serena smiled at his behaviour.