twenty-one

"Mom!" The honey blonde yelled on top her lungs.

Grace walked over her daughter trying to calm her down. "We'll find a dress," She explained as Serena took a deep sigh.

They had spent over two hours going to different stores. "I'm close to giving up."  She sighed once more as her mother gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Hello Grace," The two looked up to see Delia as she gave a warm greeting smile.

Grace and Delia began to catch up on things as Serena made her way down am aisle looking for a graduation dress.  "Need help?" A familiar tone asked. Serena nodded her head as she grabbed her boyfriend's arm. "What dress are you looking for?" He questioned as he scanned over a couple dresses.

"Mmm, I want a red one," She said as the graduation gowns were white. Ash nodded as he took one side.

"He's able to help Serena find clothes but not himself?" Delia questioned as she crossed her arms. Grace sweatdropped as the two view their young adults looking around.

After many tries Ash had one, he liked. He grabbed it as he showed it to Serena. She took a good look at it; A dress that had shorts under, it looked very formal as it was simple. Serena grabbed hold of it. "Is there a smaller one? This isn't my size." She said as she followed Ash back to the rack.

The two looked but only found the dress in bigger sizes. Serena frowned as Ash decided to talk to a retailer. "Do you have one that's a size smaller?" He asked as the lady looked at the boy.

"Let me check the back," She excused herself.

Serena came towards Ash with a dress alike to it but in the color white.  Ash saw the lady looking for him as she carried a dress. He went over to her as the retail lady handed the dress.

Serena squealed as she hugged Ash, giving him a quick peck for his help. He accompanied her to pay the dress as both Grace and Delia had left the store.

"They just left us, didn't they?" Serena sweatdropped as Ash nodded his head placing his hands in his pockets.