nine

Serena went over to Miette, the teacher had finished her lesson and gave them the last three mintues to talk among themselves.

She reached over her desk and told her about the event that occurred last night. She still couldn't believe that he asked her out. Miette squealed as she grabbed her hands.

They probably looked like fangirls as they received looks from students surrounding then. "And, here I thought he was dense or gay..." Miette laughed nervously as she scratched the back of her head.

Serena nudged her, she sent her a fake smile having the honey blonde roll her eyes. "Whatever,"

"So, I'm guessing, that I no longer have to give you rides after class?" She smiled as she has been her driver ever since she got her driver licences.

Serena crossed her arms, "What's bad with giving me rides?" Serena arched an eyebrow waiting on her response.

She shook her head, "Nothing, but I no longer have to drive you to the library or wherever you had to go." She shrugged, serena narrowed her eyes at her.

"Well, I guess your lucky," she stated, she turned over and gave me a confused looked. "I have a job now, after school. My mom said it would be good, I can earn money to rent a place and stuff like that." Serena explained.

Miette looked over at her best friend interested. "Damn, your mom already wants you out of the house." She laughed.

"Well, I'm going to Vanville University." Serena stated, "And, she thinks it best I find a roommate." Going into further detail.

"I heard Ash got accepted too," Miette smirked at her friend, her cheeks automatically heated up. The bell rung dismissing them, in which she was glad to be able to run away from Miette.

After visting her locker she met up with Ash. He held her hand, walking Serena to his car. "The dare still stands." Serena stated to him.

He pouted causing her to laugh. He opened the door for her, Serena's mind stirred up an idea. She gave him a quick peck on his lips and enter the car. "No, Serena," he whined.

She rolled her eyes, "Come on, your mother is expecting us." She teased as he entered the car.

He waited a couple minutes, Serena knew something was up. He called out her name, she looked at him to see he was going to plant a kiss. She stopped him by placing a hand in front of his lips. "Ash, the dare." The honey blonde sternly stated.

He rolled his eyes and placed the key in the car turning the engine. "This dare was a good idea at first but now it sucks." He complained.

"Is it true you are going to Vanville University?" Serena questioned remembering her earlier conversation with Miette.

Ash remained silent, "I had plans to go back to Pallet Town once I graduated but I'm not sure anymore," He answered.

Serena felt her mood shift immensely— would they be considered long distance. He must of noticed a shift in tension as he placed his hand over her, "It was always the plan but there is just one thing,"