three

Chapter Three: Caught

Serena took a deep breath, I can do this, she thought to herelf. She looked around the many groups of people going inside the cafeteria. She headed to the lunch line, deciding it would give her time to find Ash, as she does recall him liking food.

She scanned over the options, seeing that only pizza was available. Serena asked the lunch lady for a slice. As she received it, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around and spotted a blonde boy with his glasses. "Serena! I didn't know you had this lunch hour." He smiled as the honey blonde gave a sheepish grin.

"I usually help out, so it's the first time I'm in the cafeteria." She admitted to Clemont. The two headed to the line to pay for their lunch.

"And, in our last month?" He chuckled motioning the lost girl to follow him.

Serena let out a small laugh, as she saw they have reached the table. Her eyes looked around to see Ash, but he wasn't there. Biting her lip nervously she took a seat across a brown-haired girl. "Are you Serena?" She questioned.

She slowly nodded her head, but was confused on how she knew who she was. "And, you are. . ." Serena said at unease trying her best not to sound rude.

"Aria, and Ash has talked about you before so I used his description." She gave a toothy grin. Serena began to fluster, at the fact, Ash talks about her. Especially when they have only just recently reconnected since their beginning of Junior Year.

Aria took noticed and was about to say something until Serena felt someone sit down next to her, with their arm around her. "Hey, Serena!"

Frozen became of her at the realization of who that belong to. She looked at the boy from the corner of her eyes: his red cap moving along as he was devouring his food. "Ash..." She said.

"You must really want kiss me," he teased, as he say down his food. Causing Serena to lift an eyebrow, with once again her arms crossed.

"You must be really enjoying this." She smirked at him, he shrugged and continue to eat his food.

Aria gave her a sly grin, she asked for Serena's phone, in which the senior handed her device to her new friend. After a couple minutes of her pressing buttons, she returned it to its owner, just to have it taken from Ash. "Just in case," he winked.

Serena rolled her eyes at his sudden behavior, who knew this boy became a flirt. Recalling the previous years; Ash was always the energetic, goofy type but, never a flirt. Curiosity arose into her thoughts but was soon snapped out of it.

"I finally did it!" Screamed Clemont, everyone looked over his direction as he began to show a blue print of a robot. It looked pretty cool, they all thought as he continued to explain that if the robot can actually work then Clemont won't have to worry about his family business.

He would be able to have free time to invent his ideas or projects.

Aria began to talk to the other guys next to her, which Serena only know one as he is in her class for literature. Trevor, was his name. The two never spoke but she knew he had a big interest in photography. And, moments after Shauna had joined them as she took a seat down next to Trevor.

Serena returned to eating her pizza, but then losing her appetite as the pizza tasted like cardboard. "You going to eat that?" a certain voice said from her left.

The honey blonde shook her head pushing the plate toward Ash.

The bell had rung, Ash had questioned what class Serena had next. She quickly answered him that it was History. He nodded and informed her he would walk her to class.

Serena began to feel butterflies while he stood there waiting for her to join him. She gave him a warm smile before running to his side.

The whole way, she got to learn more things about him: he likes adventures, he works with his mom, he wants to travel around the world. She was able to share her thoughts about traveling which is something that has come to her mind aswell.

They had finally arrived in front of the history classroom. Serena turned to face Ash, they both knew what was going to happen next.

Both their eyes looked in to each other, Serena felt herself leaning in. As her lips touched his, she felt his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. Their lips moving in sync, still feeling the butterflies even if it's the third time they had kissed.

The bell rang, causing for them to separate. "Ash! You are going to be late!" The senior exclaimed while the raven-haired boy chuckled in response.

"I had this free, you on the other hand." He motioned to the door, as her grumpy old teacher was outside waiting for his student to enter.

Automatically feeling her cheeks rose up to the shade of a tomato. Serena avoided his glance as she walked past in the classroom.

A/n
Many of these would be short, just to warn you.

[Edited December 6, 2017]