nineteen

My eyes looked down the text that Ash has sent me. I began to make my way to the park, I spotted many people but not the person I wanted to see.

As I walked closer, I saw a certain raven-haired sitting under a tree with his cat, Pikachu.

He didn't noticed me as he looked like he had fallen asleep. I looked over the blanket. A picnic basket was there, I smiled at how romantic he can be.

I sat down as I let him sleep. Pikachu must have noticed my presences as he had woken up and ran over to my arms. I lifted my finger to my mouth, he looked confused but then noticed his owner was sleeping.

"Here," I pulled out a small container that I brought, it was full of Pikachu's favorite cat treats that I had made back in sophomore year. "I don't know if you remember these," I said sweatdropping as I set the container out in front of him.

Pikachu sniffed the treats as he began to eat them and made a purring noise of satisfaction.

"Serena?" I heard a voice.

I looked up amusing he had woken up, but noticed he was sleep talking. I covered my mouth to prevent me from laughing. I listened closely to what he began to say.

"You look pretty today, not that you don't every other day, I mean..." He began to mumble which was harder to understand.

I headed to his direction but crawling, I sat in front of him as I grabbed his hand.

He felt my touch as he began to move, his eyes slowly opened as I smiled at him. "How long did I sleep?" He questioned.

"Not that long," I said as he looked down at our hands. He smiled as he looked back at me. Catching him offguard, I gave him a kiss on his lip. I pulled away as he looked confused. "Thanks," I said.

He narrowed his brows in confusion, "For what?"

"You said, I looked pretty in your sleep." I teased as he turned red and started to laugh nervously.

"I did?" He asked for confirmation.

I nodded as I let out a small giggle. "Let's eat." I said looking through the basket.