five

Chapter Five: Thoughts

"Why did you accept that dare?" A dear friend, Clemont asked as both were in his room playing video games.

The raven haired thought to myself, "I guess, this was my only chance to get to be friends with her again. And, I always had a soft spot for Serena." He answered.

Clemont nodded as they continued to play. "What if you guys get feelings for each other?" He asked another questions.

"That's something future Ash will deal with. But, I know it's going to be hard as I want to go back to Pallet but my mom has no interest as she decided to settle here." Ash admited not even concentrating on the game anymore.

Clemont jumped up! "Blast Burn!" He yelled out causing Ash to avert his attention back to the screen.

"Fuck." He mumbled as his ninja took the hit and fainted. "I wasn't even paying attention."

"Well, atleast now we can go get Bonnie some ice cream." Clemont got up, brushing off his jumpsuit.

"You worn that thing since I met you." Ash stated, causing Clemont to look at him.

"It's comfortable, I wouldn't be talking, Mr. Blue Jacket with Red Cap." He chuckled as he began to leave his room.

The senior followed right behind him, to be stopped by his little sister. "Brother! Did you guys finished? Can we go now!" She asked.

Clemont slowly nodded his head, as Bonnie grabbed Ash's arm and her brother dragging them out the door.

They began to walk, but quickly got to their destination because Bonnie had ran ahead causing them to follow her. One would think she has matured but she hasn't.

The trio entered the ice cream shop, Clemont went to the counter to order something for Bonnie, meanwhile Ash looked around spotting a honey blonde and her best friend. A smirked crawled on his lips as he went towards their direction. They currently were sitting at a circular booth, Ash plopped himself took right next to Serena.

Her eyes widen from his sudden appearance, she quickly gave a wave, as a spoon was in her mouth.

Ash smiled at how adorable that looked. He took her spoon, seeing she was eating a banana split. "What's up," He said casually as he began to eat her banana split.

"Should of ordered two," she mumbled causing the boy to chuckle.

Miette who had been sitting across us, noticed Clemont and she quickly got up and went towards them. "Be right back." She mumbled.

Serena whined as she didn't wanted her blue haired friend to leave."Do you guys come here often?" Ash questioned the girl next to him.

Serena nodded, he felt her hand close to his. Taking a quick look; seeing that it was, in fact, an inch from his.

Ash felt his cheeks heat up, Serena then began to talk about a few things but, he sat there and tried to listen to what she had to say to stop him from trying to hold her hand.

"Ash, we should get going." Clemont said, as he had planned this to be short. Ash quickly nodded, telling him he could go on without him. Clemont shrugged walking out with Bonnie with Miette following behind as she was having a conversation with Bonnie.

Serena heard the conversation, and grabbed the raven-haired's face giving him a quick peck.

"Is that all your ever going to give me?" He asked, teasing her.

She shrugged, he rolled his eyes, and smashed his lips onto hers. She was stiff but, slowly relaxed herself. The mischievous boy felt himself trying to deepen the kiss, with his hands wrapped around her waist bringing her closer to his chest. He gently brushed her long hair out of her face, letting his hand rest on her cheek.

She then pushed away, as she needed air. "Ash! You bent the rules." She exclaimed.

Now, it was his turn to shrug. "But, you kissed back." He smirked, he quickly got up giving her a quick peck on her cheek. "See you tomorrow,"

The corner of his eyes, he saw her crossed her arms meanwhile Miette had came back and was integrating her for some answers.

"You sure do enjoy this." Clemont said as we walked out the ice cream shop.

A/n

Hope you guys like this chapter Little trickster, well he's techinally 18 in this...since he's a senior....

[Don't know what I'm saying, ignore that]

-Ro

[Edited December 13, 2017]