Chapter 4

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Copyright © 2017 Girly
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 4

The ‘two’ drinks Yondu was talking about, turned into five entire bottles of some sort of bright green alcohol. You barely had one glass; managing to keep the man-creature talking so much, he didn’t realise how much you had truly been drinking.

When you thought he was drunk enough, you had sidled over to him and was now seated on his large lap.

You have to keep yourself from shrinking back in revulsion as his grubby fingers run over your back and grope your ass every so often.

“And I said to him: ‘If you want it back-’”

You lean forward and run your hands down his chest and then down his arms, hushing him as you do so. “Do you want to go upstairs?” you whisper beside his sweaty ear.

The man inhales your scent deeply and nods.

Slowly sliding off him, you pull on his hands and slip the ring off quickly. The man doesn’t even notice as you touch his face and begin heading towards the staircase. He follows behind you and runs into you when you stop abruptly at the bottom step.

You turn back to him and place a hand on his chest, “Actually, can you grab a room and I’ll be back shortly? I’ll bring up a few good bottles for us, okay?”

The red faced man nods emphatically and squeezes past you, almost tripping on the stairs in his hurry to find a room.

Slipping the ring into your bra – which you had purposely left on display to grab the man’s attention in the first place, you walk out of the brothel and back towards the ship. However, this time, a group of Ravagers steps in front of you.

They’re not from Yondu’s ship from what you can tell, and you instantly tense up. Your leg is still painful, but you’re ready to fight if need be.

One spiny faced man leers at you, “Where are you going, sweetheart?”

He’s taller than you by at least a foot, but you square your shoulders and tilt up your chin. You’ve had enough with men wanting a piece of you – from your days in slavery to these disgusting Ravagers and aliens.

You go to reply, when one of the Ravagers notices the collar around your neck. “She’s a pet,” he coos. “Did you lose your master, darling?”

Smiling brightly at the creature, you walk up to him and slide a hand down his chest. Earlier, you had noticed the large knife in his belt, and with every fibre in your body, you wanted it. You wanted to slice open his throat for disrespecting you just as every other male in your life ever had.

The Ravager watched you with interest. Apparently there was a huge difference between one of the robotic prostitutes and a Terran like yourself.

Smiling still, you quickly pull his knife from the belt and run it across his neck. Not too deep, but deep enough for the skin to split.

The man chokes and stumbles backwards, gripping his neck. He won’t die if he’s seen too promptly.

The other Ravagers buddies growl and go to pull out their weapons when they look behind you with wide eyes.

Slowly, you turn around to see the blue man sauntering over to you with only his pants and jacket on. You try not to stare at his bare torso as he focuses on the group of male creatures and whistles again. The first whistle had either been too far away for you to hear, or you had been too distracted to hear it earlier.

The arrow points at one of the Ravagers who backs away quickly and arcs around the blue man, heading back to the brothel quickly. His buddies follow – including the man you nicked across the throat. You’re still tightly gripping the knife as Yondu gives you a slow once over – eyes lingering on your cleavage.

He snaps his attention back to your face and whistles to his arrow. The arrow does a wide twisting display before the captain catches it mid-air – showing off to you for some reason.

“Did you get it?” he asks, adjusting his pants as he does so.

You roll your eyes and pull it out of your bra, “There.”

A hint of pride lights his ruby red eyes as Yondu shoots you a sharp, toothy grin, “Well done, girly.”

You grunt, still weary of him of course and squish any happiness his words bring you.

You really going to act all mushy because he told you ‘well done?’ you question yourself with disgust.

Shaking your head, you look past Yondu as the rest of his crew slowly make their way towards you two.

Yondu then brushes past you, his fingers brushing against yours accidentally. Well, that’s what you tell yourself.