Talk with Flechazo

Hey guys!

Here I'm posting the chat I had with my reader in IF!
Like it and share your views!

May be time for fun!
What do you guys think about having a chat with the Flirtatious Suraj from Flechazo!

If interested continue to read.

***** SURAJ *****

Hey lovelies,

How are you all doing Bubblies?
Before reading my chat, just promise me that you will not complain to Chakor about my flirtatious side, Ok Roses?
I'm not scared of her as she knows that I'm a flirt but the thing is I don't want to see her sad after coming to know I'm flirting with you all Gorgeous.

You see I forgot for what I'm here.

Ahaan! Chat with me!
So I give you all rights to ask 2 questions. I mean maximum 2. You see 1 or 2 questions.
Yes babes! You can ask whatever you want but with limitations. And I hope you all know what those limitations are when it comes to a married Man like me! LOL!

Let me come to the point!
The weirdo of an author said that she will be the first one to ask those questions, so let's get started.

>> Why these many names (i.e. Sugary name) for Chakor?

What type question is this, Little Nut!
It's for my Flechazo and I will call her with whatever names I please.
And moreover, it's one of the arts to get my girl.
Hope you understand Nuts!

>> Why don't you write a book on with all the Sugary names available in this world? I think it will be useful to those wasting-time idiots?

Yoo! Mind your tongue Panda!
The persons you called idiots are the persons who makes this world full of crimes look beautiful with their love.
Coming to your question, are you an idiot?
I thought you have a little brain but no problem let me explain to you.
I don't want to die young and that too in the hand of my beautiful Lady.
She is possessive and if she gets to know that, I'm dead.
So shut your mouth and go away Panda.

Finally those 2 questions with the weirdo author are finished.
Back to you all Butterflies.
I will be waiting to know what do you like to know about me.
The problem is that idiotic author is on public holiday tomorrow, so she will write my answers only tomorrow. So hate her and not me.

See you guys! My Ishq is waiting for me to go on a date.
Will catch you all tomorrow. Love you all!

***** ME *****

I don't know what got in him that he is talking about me like that.
But I love the way he love Chakor.

----------------------------------------------

***** SURAJ *****

Hey dear!

Nice to hear that I'm your crush but sorry I'm not available in market.

I can see that how much greedy you are!
No problem! I'm just giving my interview, Nuts is going to write it down. She must be the one to be worried. Anyways, I don't care about her.

So let's start with your questions.

>> I think u should have also taken Chakor for a date.If you went then will u like to share the experience? please give the description in detail?(sorry writer,desired to have it.u know greedy readers.)

Yeah! Date! The best date of my life! And the only one until now. As you see the date I planned for yesterday got cancelled due to my Dad who invited his best friend, who came from world trip.