Play with The Player

Hello!

How are you all?

My wife said that last week you all got to chat with her and she enjoyed it a lot.
And when Maithu asked me to chat with you all, I was hesitant first but they both convinced me to talk with you all.

I got to know that you all like me.
But sorry people, I'm only for my Baby!
I would like to know what you like in me as you know a bit of my story.
It would be interesting to see if I like your view over my style.

Okay!
Let's get to the main issue which is the chat session!
Are you all ready?

If yes!
I will accept only one question per person.
It's up to you all to not ask the same question as I will not waste my time repeating.

So!
Let's start!

See you!

- Raju

*******

Hi buddies!

Finally got the player from Play of Destiny here.
It's your turn to answer his question and ask him a question.

I'm happy that he is here but not with his tone with you all!
Poor Sweety!

You all have until tomorrow morning to ask your questions buddies!

See you guys!

- Maithili

------------------

Hi Raju

What to say about the Suraj Rajvanshi with his typical swag and charm. I like how you understand Chakor so well that you know what she'll say and do before she even knows. You two love each other so much but like to tease each other all the time.

Here is my question:
Why did you decide not to have a traditional wedding?

*****

Thanks you for the compliments!
You got the point! We like to tease eachother a lot and especially teasing her now makes life beautiful.

>> Why did you decide not to have a traditional wedding?

interesting questions!

Let me formulate my answer.
It's just that I wasn't interested in spending money wastedly in all dooming marriage rituals.
Indeed we have simple rituals like haldi and all with just family members.

And moreover, I know that my Baby doesn't like being exposed as a statute of exhibition.
She likes to celebrate and all but without being the full center of attraction.

And being the bride, you all know the attention she would have gotten. I wanted her to be relaxed and only think about me even if it's for making not so top to the mark plans to get me mad which isn't going to happen.

That's the reason for simple court marriage.

Hope you got the answer you were waiting for.

- Raju

----------------

Hi suraj,

How r u and s ur wife sweety?
I just love ur predictions over sweety tat when u tell sweety about her thoughts while seeing her face like black magic..
And also i love ur care for her and ur true love for her..
I loved the way when u tell her to tear the agreement without hurting her was just amazing...
If u ask me it will take time to tell wat r the things i liked on u..i just luv ur attitude and possesiveness over chakor..