Play with Baby!

Here goes the beginning:

Hey buddies!

A chat session with Baby from BILY!

So here it goes! 
I'm not going to come between you and the baby Chakor!

You have choices between 8 or 10 or 12 years old Chakor!
Choose one and ask the one question you want to ask to her.

Only one buddies!
I will get proper net connection only on Monday, so will be posting using my phone.

Be gentle buddies!
Don't scare her!

And ahaan! 
If you ask about her love then expect her to know about your puppy love or your crush if you had one at the age of 12 if you are ok to share it!
I will also share it after her replies to your upcoming questions.

So guys 1 question + Your crush/love story no compulsion

--------------

Session start!

--------------

Hello!

I accept you calling me Baby only this time, next time no. Else I will not speak with you. Hmmm?
How can you say that you love My Raju!
Gratefully you have crush on VJ and not on Raju, so I forgave you for saying you love My Love.

That's the only reason I'm answering your question sis.

>> How did u allow your rajjju to kiss you at this age..wat did u thought at tat time?

If I remember, he started to prepare me for that from the moment we witnessed how Adi bro and that Rajini were attacking each others' mouth.
Like when ever we were alone he says things like:
"In English films it's something common you know?"
"Adi said it wasn't hurting."
"One day we will also do that Honey!"
"Can I kiss you on your eyes and nose instead of only on cheeks and forehead?"
Hmmm I don't remember what else he said but  he said and talked about it a lot. A LOT!

Moreover one of my friend who is not my friend now said that she got a kiss from her college going cousin and how she forgot the world. I started to think if it's possible to forget the world while doing something like that. But I wasn't ready. You can ask the reason to break our friendship. Two weeks before my 12th birthday, she said that she had a crush on Raju and when she will come to my part, she is going to ask him something. So what I did is right! Do you agree with me sis?

I forgot to tell! 3 days before my birthday Raj and me were doing homework in his room.
Teju Maa brought us lassi and left from there. We had it and I started to continue my work but he was staring at me. How can I say that? Hmmm! It was like he saw the moon closer than before. He is doing that since few days so not a big deal, you see.
He called me using Baby! That means something fishy. I looked at him to see what he wanted but instead of talking, he started to near me and I thought that it was for a small peek in habitual place so closed my eyes but no, he licked the corner of my mouth and above my upper lips. I opened my eyes to mischievous glint in his eyes. He brushed his mouth with back of his hand and exclaimed "Tasty Lassi" before getting back to his work. My world stopped for few seconds before getting what happened.
He played with me? Me? So in angry I started to throw pillows on him and we ended having pillow fight.

You see now how naughty and rude he is.
OMG! I'm telling my whole history and the poor life has to write it. Sorry author!

Coming to the point.
I heard Papa saying to Maa that maybe we will shifting, so I thought we can have memorable moments before going from here. That's the reason why I accepted immediately when he asked for one special moment on my birthday. 
I didn't think about anything. I was a bit scared for my lips in the starting but when it started, I felt like I zoomed out of the place and felt something something in my tummy.
It's only when we broke it that I felt something missing in my lips and then I remarked a bit of my blood.
He calmed me saying all the things he can and then we made out of my room to continue the party.