What about MP?

Hey!

A new topic with an old Story!
Today's episode dealt with Women!
So why not discuss about it here in link with MP(I mean My Possession).

So here goes the questions:

How many of you cursed Suraj after reading the first part?
When I introduced Shantanu, did u think of him to be negative? If yes, why?
What are your thoughts about that fragile Chakor?
What do think of the world where women are treated as objects by few men?

I stop here with my questions!

*****

I'm not answering for the first 2 question.
So starting from the third one.

The fragile Chakor!
I don't think she is full fragile as she was thinking to stand for herself and her baby when she was said to be pregnant. It's one step to prove she is not fragile.
At the same time, she is not someone strong.
She could have fought for herself and build a good career even if it's working in Cafe or Shops.

The world of women.
I think that compared to before the world is improving with equal rights to women but it suck with people who thinks that women are just made to reproduce and do household chores.
The technology has evolved, the mindset of people has evolved, the world has evolved but not for everybody.
With the number of female victims, the world really sucks.
Luckily the world is not only full of Monsters(i.e. they can Men & Women) but also of Angels.

Ok buddies!
Now it's your turn!
Waiting for your opinions and views.

-----------------------------

Now time to copy paste other friends words on this!
Will be waiting if you can share your words.

-----------------------------

Hi maithu

Here are my answers:

1- I didn't curse Suraj. I didn't even think he's bad. just rude. I don't approve of his actions but he didn't force Chakor into this relation.

2- I thought Shantanu was negative. His attitude towards Chakor, how he told Suraj that she took him away from his family and how he kept being rude to her even though Suraj clearly wanted him to stop, made me think so.

3- I'm not sure about Chakor, at the beginning she was naive and choosing this life style shows that  she didn't have the strength to fight for herself, I don't know if this is due to her being fragile or if she was facing some extreme circumstances (mainly emotional one) that forced her into this.

 She still had the strength to decide to keep the child even if Suraj was to leave her. I don't know if Suraj's hidden love and their blissful life made her stronger or is it just her character. May be Chakor is the domestic type, she will fight for her family but finds it difficult to face problems in her career or in the outside world.

4- Things have certainly improved but women are still at a disadvantage. Society's attitude takes time to change, but as people get more educated it becomes easier to change these backwards views. Women need to be empowered through education and financial independence.

-----------------------------

Hi Maithili

 My answers are:

1 I didn't hate suraj as whatever happened between sukor was mutual

2 I also thought that shantanu is negative as he insulted cahor even after the warning of suraj

3 I think chakor was fragile in the beginning as there was no one to support her & stand by her. After suraj's entry she was ready to fight for her unborn child even when he left her in the hospital