New story: Orenda?

Hello people!

I'm going to work on the new story once I finished TOFM and posted at least 6 to 7 parts of CAY.
You all got to know the name: Orenda
The story will deal the history between a Maths teacher and a school going girl.

Do you think it can happen (I mean in real life a student and a teacher thing)?
What are you expecting from this story buddies?
Did you or do you have crush on any of your professors or teachers?

This is a world of fantasy.
If you want me to add some spices, tell me. LOL
No naughty thoughts about professors!

My round comes first. HAhaha!
So here are my answers:

1) I don't think it's accepted easily by outer world.
I never witnessed it but I think the kind of love we talk about, may exist between a teacher and a student with certain criterias(like not cheating on anyone, true love, soul mate kind, not attracted only physically...).

2) I expect a lot of things.
Like giving you a dominant Chakor.
You may even think she is harassing him with her love torture.
Like NO KN!
Vivaan will be here(May be you will like him)!
At least 1 kiss! Where? I don't know! May be forehead.
One bike ride!
That's all I can reveal.

3) In previous session I talked about my likings for my teachers in Play with baby!
So nothing new to add.
I don't think I will forget them.
I even remember their names(Mohamed and Riou).
I think they must be parents of 2/3 kids by now.
How pathetic!

*****

Ok guys!
Now it's your turn.
Your answer will help me to know how I can see the story evolve in the future.
Go on! I'm waiting!

------------------------------

Here I go with the posts from IF!

------------------------------

1) student and teacher is deeply respected bond from ancient times... Matha, pitha, guru... This is what i learned in my childhood... I can't accept the other type of relationship between students and teacher... In school level, teachers assume students as kids... This is nowadays not applicable for college, tht s different environment... I remember one of my favorite movie premam (Malayalam movie ), student fall for his lecturer... Teacher student relationship is hard to accept for me, but i fall for that couples...

2) i know maithu, u will give a beautiful story... Now u took a fresh concept... Write your story in your way... I know you justify student teacher relationship...

3) no... I don't have crush for my professors... But some of my friends have, and i make fun of them... wait... I don't have crush, but i felt he is cute for a professor...

------------------------------

My reply

I agree 100% with you!
The rule of the universe is divided by 4 important part of the educational system, starting with our parents.
Bingo! Premam is one of my favorite movie too!

I will not write something that I don't feel like!
So will try to justify my story!
Hope you will like it too!

Finding a prof cute is like admire him.
I too found my Science and Indus prof cute too.
More than that I admired him for his knowledge and capabilities.
He must be around 27 at that time but he comes to class with hand in pockets and teaches lessons without any supports. Only when he gives us exercises, he takes documents from his bag and pass it.
Moreover, he was president of the teacher council SI and met Educational minister time to time.
How can I not admire someone like him!