Letter to Miss. to Mrs. Luck!

Hello everyone!

I don't know if you all remember me as it's been since months I'm trying to come and chat with you all and just now got time.
I think if I say one line, you all will remember me : "I found The One For Me in my life!"
Did you got it?
It's okay, if not. 
I'm Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi, the lucky wife of the lovely husband, DIL of an adorable family.
I started to work along with my man after marriage, I think 5 months back. That is the reason I couldn't come and chat with you all.
And now, I manage a branch of our business alone.
Along with that, I need to manage my moods too as I'm pregnant of 2 months and it is not an easy task but I love this moment.
I feel super happy to be loved and to love the person who respects me and values me.

Enough of me Me and ME!
Well as a request from Maithu, I'm here to have a chat with you all.
You can ask whatever things you want to know from me but you have to ask simple simple things only, that is what I got as an order.
You can ask max 2 questions I think and I will have my whole week to answer them.
Well that is a good thing that I got my whole week to reply.
And Maithu said that in case I want to ask you something, I can.
So let me see if I want to ask you something! ;-)

Okay friends, I 'm waiting to see what you are going to question me!
See you all soon!
I'm getting back to my work.

- Chakor

*****

Hello!

How are you all?
So finally a chat with a character!
Hope you all like it!
As usual, you can ask max 2 questions in the form of a letter!
In case you have a question, check if it is not already posted as you might want to something else instead of repeating it!
Okay buddies, I'm ready to type Chakor's replies!
See you with your question!

- Maithili