Open Ground!

Hello people!

How are you all?
Thanks is not enough for all your support.

Few friends of us will be busy in festival preparation, so sorry for not doing Chat with our favorites!

This session may look a bit professional.LOL
I mean why not do a interaction between the story author as author and reader as readers.
You will ask me question and I will answer.

You can ask any question related to finished stories.
Like Why? How? What?...
And if you have questions on ongoing ones, don't ask question that I can't answer. Please!

And if you have any remarks, tell me!
You can even throw me all the negative comments you want.

And also I want to know if you have ideas for what we can do here?
Like new concepts!

Finally!
Advance Eid Mubarak Friends!
Enjoy well!
(PS: My mouth is watering just imagining all the sweets! LOL)

So people!
Waiting for your questions / remarks / ideas!
Thank you!

- Maithili

-----------------

Hey dear!

I'm good!
Ask all the questions you want to ask, I will try to answer.

Interesting 1st set of questions.

>> 1. In cup of coffee..u have written only suraj's views what abt chakor?
>> 3. In kiss..we don't know wat suraj thinks abt chakor from the first..will u write it further or not?

Concerning your question 1 and 3, I will say it's a game POV.
So one answer for both.
In our day to day life, we don't put other's shoes to think what they will say or they can think or they may feel.
We will see them smile and we think they are happy but we don't know if it's the real case.
Same applies of any kind of emotions when it's not openly expressed.

That's what I tried to experiment there.
Just to put in one's body and see the world around them from their POV.
In COC, Suraj's POV is more interesting than Chakor's while KISS, Chakor's more emotional than Suraj.
May be in future, there can be a story where we can find both POV.

Hope this answer was appropriate for your 1st and 3rd questions.

PS: KISS is finished! So no epilogue!
It's better that ends here than prolonge it.

>> 2. In POD..we don't no wat happened btw ragini and Suraj like Chakor..Actually wat happend btw them?

As Adi said, Rajini tried to be clingy towards Suraj.
Suraj being being, fully available only for Chakor didn't take anything from that.
So kept his distance with her and his friendship with Adi just took another step ahead.

May be I wasn't that clear, but this is what I wanted to show by the play the characters!

Thanks dear for participating!

If there are any other questions, I'm ready!

----------------

Yeah dear!

That's what happening to me!

At least now I have something interesting to do!
Answer to your interesting questions!

>> How do you manage to meet your deadlines?

As I said earlier, I sketch my stories before writing it.
I get to add few things here and there and then elaborate everything according to the need of the story.
As the backbone of the story is ready, i get to write it easily except sometime when I have to think a lot to what to do.
And one secret!
I imagine those stories as if they are happening and it helps me a lot to write the sketch.
I fix the date and not time for my deadline, so sometimes I post in evening too!
Most of the time I try to finish the day before itself and do checking and stuffs the D-Day before posting!