Gossip with the singer!

Hey Lovelies!

Whats'up dears?
Having gala time without me! 
No problem! Let me join you all!
May be around a Cup of Coffee!

So how are your day's going on?
You see gossip is one of the best thing in the world.
We tend to talk about anything and everything. 
So only one query per person. 
I can't handle your queries with my Cutiepie who is disturbing with his messages. So it's up to you all to decide what are we going to discuss about.

OMG! How can I forget to tell you this?
Don't work on with your naughty brains guys.
I was just on a trip of 2 days concert, so forgot.
Coming back to the world. I'm going to become mummy! No No No! Not for a new plant! A real baby!
We are going to have a mini HIM. 
I got to know this on my birthday. Isn't it cool guys?

I'm stopping my blah blah here!
Will be waiting to know on what topic we are going to gossip. 
And don't forget! Only one per person!

See you!

*****

Oh honey!
Don't worry they will respect your wish.
They can't make a pregnant lady sad.
Wait until they start then it will be you who will be asking to stop. 

*****

Ok guys!
So don't make her wait!
One question per person only!
Let's get started!
I'm hell tired with consecutive parties so will be posting replies tomorrow!
See you!

---------------

Here goes the copy-pasting of my replies!

---------------

Hey!

Thank you for congratulating.
It feels really good to chat with you all!

Oh Naughty girl asking questions about private life!

>> I only wanted a very,very detailed description of your first night with your dude officer...don't take me wrong,I know,I am a full blown gm at heart,but I also know my ethics...I am not asking you about the main part(you know what I mean)...I am actually about the starting part...I mean I just wanna know how does a stern police officer approaches his wife...I know he is totally drooled on you,but you are so bubbly,and he is very reserved,a kind of an introvert...so how he started,what did he said to yours,and how did you reacted???

A long question!
As it was the beginning of our beautiful life I remember it well!
Hey! I'm not going to into details in any case!

That night, Mom, I mean my MIL left me in his room which is our from the moment he married me!
Once she left me alone, I had my own time in visiting every corner of the room which reflected his image!
Simple, clean, bright, with few musculation equipment in a corner, everything organised, a big king size bed in the middle!

I started to love the room!
Moreover the wall opposite to the bed is in green, my favourite colour, so how can I not like it?
I think he took extra care of what my likings!
How sweet of him!

All the while I was enjoying the view of our room, I was holding all the weight of my heavy lehenga with the help of my hands, so decided to change before he comes!
I took my habitual skinny night dress and went inside the bathroom attached to our room!

I finally succeeded in getting out of my marriage dress with all the sounds of my bangles and ornaments!
Freshening up, I got out to find him leaning his back with the support of the bed and head in the headrest.
I didn't even know when he entered!
He opened his with I think the sound of the door and my anklets! I smiled at him and went to put the dress over my luggage I unpacked the next day!