Write with me

Hello everyone!

This is for people who read These Three Words

I have the main skeleton of the story in my head but I wanted to know if anybody from you want to give a hand for me to write the upcoming parts!
Like adding new ideas!
This offer is for the 5 upcoming parts or more, I mean until ImVaan marriage in the story.
And after that, let's see!

If more people are interested, we can do 1 part with each person. 
What say?

And for communication, there is PMbox of IF, so no problem.
You can tell me here if you are interested and then we can communicate through PMs for the next part.

And for your question, how it works?
I will be the one to write every parts but few ideas of yours will be in each parts and may be I will add spices to them or you will spices to those parts!
I think the last one is going to happen!

For example, I know what will be the out come of the next part but it would be interesting to include different ideas in it.

So guys, let me know if you are interested or not. And what you think about this idea!
It would be fun in my point of view!
You see I got this idea from the CVs LOL!
They are not giving us any chance to implement our ideas, so I wanted something to divert my mind and I got this.
I know, I'm not producing any serial but this is what I got for you all!
Let me know what you think!

See you guys!

- Maithili