Possession: Word or Emotion?

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all doing good!
As you see I'm here to chat with you all. 
And that too with my 4 months pregnant lady.
She is my world. She is My Possession.

I wish I was the one asking questions to you all as I'm not used to answer anyone.
So you better ask questions to my wife.
And that too a simple one, where there is no need to explain our whole f**king life.
Got it!

Here goes the rules for you all:
1) Only 1 question allowed! No tricks else I will show you how to twist it.
2) You can ask it to me or my wife. I recommend you to ask her and not me.
3) If you ask me something, think if you have the answer before even formulating it.
4) My life! My wife! So no poking your nose in it!

I think you got the conditions which are applied here.
Waiting to see the number of people interested in this session!

Maithili! Can I trust you on this?
You are the 3rd person I trust after my wife and brother.
You said there are a lot of people who wanted to chat with us. 
Let's see how many people will be here for the chat.

***

Oh come on bro!
I can bet on that!
Your mouth will burn answering their questions.
It's a challenge from me.

***

Hey guys!
Hope you like this version of chat too!
Let me know what you think about this session and one question to one of them. And only one!
Don't worry guys, he is just rude for the outer world. 
You all know him. So go on.
And please don't let me down in front of him.

See you all with your answers.

-------------------

Hello!

Thanks for being here.

Coming to your question!
What quality of suraj attracted you?

I will say everything he is in front of me.
The care he shows without his knowledge is something that I remarked when he didn't.
I remember one event.
Once he was not well during those first months. He stayed home for  2 days consecutively in the bed. When he was in his sleep after taking drugs(tablets), he was calling his mother and saying:
"Ma! Please wake-up Ma. I want you back Ma. I want you back. Please Ma. I will listen you Ma. Please Maa."  He was laying in my lap and tear drops were falling. I just pushed them away and said soft words making him calm down.
There he said that he has always dreamt of a beautiful family but he wasn't apt for that.
I thought he is orphan until the day I saw Shantanu.

The next day, Karan brother brought few papers to get signed. I took them and passed one by one to Suraj. There I saw few cheques destined to several orphanages.
The amount of those cheques were for 12 lakhs in total.
I was shocked but I couldn't show it.

There I saw a new person.
Not a rude or arrogant man but a carrying man not only for me but for this society too.

One more thing is he may have not said everything but whatever he said and he says is only truth and truth only.

Like this I can enumerate more qualities of his that brought me close to him to see him for what he is and what he shows to the world.

Oh! I talked a lot today!
Hope what I said justifies why I'm attached to him.

Thank you!

-------------------

Hello!

Thank you for being here!
Hope I can give an appropriate answer!