Mature Contents

Hello everyone!

As said in the previous session, this week-end is going to be a chatless WE!
I mean no characters chat!

But we can do it!
So here is what I have come with:

I started to work on X-Rated Honeymoon!
As you all know it's going to be containing mature content, so only mature people allowed to this chat! ;-)
For me mature are people who know the difference between what is good and bad for life and what is just fun.
So it's up to you all to choose!

I think you all got that Suraj will have the upper hand in this OS which means it's a OS for all the different SUKOR couple where Suraj was the overpowering one!
(A secret: I have planned to write one with Chakor too but not now!)

Let's get into the topic!

What do you think about this type of story in a forum?
What do you think about me as I'm the one writing?
What do you think about mature contents present in my writings(MP, POD,...)?
What is/are your expectations? (if you have!)

Give the first answer you get and that too before reading the following parts.

Those Suraj who are there didn't have any experience before (not like the one from MP), we don't even know if the watched or read X-Rated stories!
So I thought to go a bit for someone experiencing and at the same time knowing what he is doing.
On the contrary, Chakor is pushed in to a different world with his advances.

So this is how I planned.
Do you want me to go on a full piece of info or mildly?

Waiting for your answers buddies!
If you have any remark, let me know!

*****

My turn to answer!

1) What do you think about this type of story in a forum?
We are all educated people.
We know how to differentiate good and bad.
So it's up to all of us to choose what we want to keep in mind, what we take as enjoyment, as fun and what we shouldn't.
That's the reason why we are all here to discuss all we want.

2) What do you think about me as I'm the one writing?
If I'm a reader and I get to this book, I would think one of 2 things about the writer!
- The person likes to write X-Rated things
- The person is discovering this topic

It all depends on how we see thing!

3) What do you think about mature contents present in my writings(MP, POD,...)?
As I wrote those stories, I felt the need for those scenes.
If I see those parts as a reader, I can say that sometimes it may make a people horny depending on how they are.
And I really don't know what age restriction to put as I don't think age makes difference. For me only mentality of people and education they went through make difference.
For example, if in future I go and watch a children film with my kids and the parents there kiss, I'm not going to close their eyes or make them feel like they are watching something wrong as that will make them only curious and push them to think that in 2 ways:
- It's not right (yeah it's not right when children, so give them a good education and freedom, so they can freely exchange with me and say what they feel)
- It's a forbidden fruit which we have to get by hiding (there, they will go in a wrong way and hide things)
So everything is in 'How we see it?'

4) What is/are your expectations?
As I don't really know a bit about this topic in reality, I read 1 or 2 British and American X-Rated stories, so I can give you all a taste of what I read in my own flavor.
To be truthful to you all, the stories were like OMG type.
I will try my best.
Hope you all like it!

5) Do you want me to go on a full piece of info or mildly?
It's you who are going to choose!

*****

Now it's your turn!
So let me know what are your thoughts!

- Maithili