Chapter 4 {I would have breakfast with you anytime}

Kara's P.O.V
- I walked into the CEO's office, she sat in her white, padded chair, wearing a black dress that fit her curves perfectly.

"Hey Lena!" I chirped, her eyes met mine.

They were filled with stress one moment, but excitement in the next.

"Kara! I'm so hungry, let me just grab my bag." She stood up, searching her desk and floor, before spotting the black purse.

I smiled at her, taking in her full figure.

She was pure gold, just perfect and worth the world.

"Okay, let's go."

----------------

We entered the small coffee shop, Noonan's, to be exact.

"Can I have a regular coffee and a blueberry scone please?" I asked politely.

"And can I have a vanilla coffee with a piece of banana bread please?" Lena said, searching through her wallet for a card I presume.

I beat her to it, handing the man a 20 dollar bill and smirking at the green eyed girl.

"Beat ya." I smiled sheepishly now, mischief laced through my eyes and I knew it.

"You little-"

"Let's go sit! Yeah?" I cut her off, walking past her and pointing to an empty table.

"I hate you Danvers." She mumbled behind me.

"You can't hate me, I'm too lovable." I shrugged, pulling out a seat for Lena.

"Oh? What a gentlemen." She joked as she sat her purse in her lap.

I would love to do this more often, I would have breakfast with her anytime.

"Whatever." I smiled, sitting down myself.

A man walked up to us, placing our food and drinks down before walking off to serve another customer.

I chewed the scone slowly, thinking if I should invite her to my place tonight, for a move maybe?

I swallowed, searching the table with my eyes, my mind clustered with things she might think of me if I ask, if it could go wrong.

Eh, might as well get it over with.

"You wanna, ugh, come over to my place tonight? For a movie or something?" I didn't meet her eyes, but hers were looking at me.

"I would love to." She responded, smiling as I looked up at her.

"Really? You don't have too. I mean, it was just a suggestion, it's fine if you don't want too. I'm cool with it. Are you-" she cut off my rambling with a swipe of her hand.

"I want to Kara." Her voice was seductive, and I blushed rapidly.

Heat rose to my cheeks and I looked down, grabbing the scone and stuffing my face, hopefully hiding he redness that reached my face.

"Okay." I said through the food, mostly coming out as a 'Oma'.

She smiled and took a sip of her drink. "Dork." She said, making me frown in a joking way.

"Offensive!" I said, a little loud, making heads turn.

She shrugged, "Just stating come facts."

"You know? That hurts Lena, it hurts." I placed a hand over my heart and faked a few years.

She laughed, "Ha, okay." Sarcasm dropped from her words.

-----------------------

I opened my door to my apartment, Lena's hand falling into nothing, as she looked at me, surprised that I opened the door exactly on time.

"How did you..." She pointed to he door, then herself, and then the hallway.

"I heard your footsteps." It wasn't exactly a lie, just a step away from the truth.

She nodded, making an 'o' shape with her mouth.

"Come on in." I stood to the side, "I have plenty of movies and we can talk and drink and stuff, ya know, since tomorrow's Saturday." I smiled, looking at her nervously.

"Oh yeah! Totally!" She put her purse on to one of the chairs that were used for the island.

"Cool." I sat on the couch and she sat on the other one.

"Okay, so what do you want to watch? DVD or Netflix? Or-"

"Let's just go through Netflix." She cut me off, her eyes glued to the screen.

"Okay." I shrugged.

" Yes! That one!" Lena yelped at the TV,  picking Suicide Sqaud as a movie.

I clicked it, a song ringing through the room as it started.

-------------

"She's hot." I mumbled, sort of forgetting that Lena was in the room.

"Tell me about it." She smirked as 'Harley Quinn' pulled a shirt over her pale skin, the men and women around her stopping to stare.

The movie played on, and at one point, Lena moved to my couch, saying it had a better view of the TV.

I didn't think so, I thought that sude was way better, I guess not.

I sat, my butt to the edge of the couch, anxious to see what was gonna happen next as Deadshot aimed a gun at Harley as she swung around below a helicopter.

Lena next to me, cursing out Deadshot, saying she would scream if he shot her.

The gun sound rang through the room, my stereo being one of the best.

"You bit-" she started screaming, but Harley perked up, not dead, laughing insanely.

"I missed." Deadshot spoke to the women, who was savage as fuck, like, damn...

"Whoo!" Lena cheered, a hand in the air.

I laughed, joking and smiling though the rest of the movie.

"What now?" I looked at her and she shrugged, her eyes searching the room.

They lit up as she bursted from her sitting position, running across the room, placing her phone in my small stereo.

One Direction started playing. "Oh my god." I mumbled, giving Lena a 'are you an idiot?' Face.

She laughed, hopping back over to me and pulling me upwards.

This is was occupied our night, dancing around my small apartment, laughing, tripping, and jumping around.

Time flew by as it was 2am before we knew it and Lena nearly fell asleep on the kitchen table.

"Don't you want to sleep somewhere comfortable?" I asked her sleeping figure.

She responded with a groan, swinging an arm at me.

"Ok." I said to myself, scooping her sprawled out figure in my arms.

I carried her to my room, her feeling less than a few pounds considering I'm an alien.

"Mmmm...Your so strong!" She seemed drunk, but I guess she's just oblivious to her doings with she's sleepy.

"Yeah, I know, go to bed Lena." I pulled the blankets over her body as she snuggled into my pillow.

"G'night Ms.Hulk smash!" She giggled, making me quirk an eyebrow and shake my head, smiling a little.

"Good night Lena." I said, walking out of the room, laying on the small couch in my living room.

{Unedited, comment mistakes if you want🤷‍♂️}