Chapter 10 {Just a Reminder}

{Just to remind you, the last chapter was 2 months later, so this will be 1 year and 2 months later}

Kara's P.O.V
~1 year later~
- "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A dark voice echoed through the room we were situated in, it was a large room, but we were in a cell.

I jerked awake, it only been a few hours since our last fight, non-killing-luckily.

I was confused, as people usually only come in here to take us to the arena or taunt us, but this man had guards behind him, and syringes in his hands.

One was a plain grey, and I knew that one was for Mon-El, we had grown quite close, not in a dating sort of way, but maybe siblings? We knew everything about each other from our favorite color, or our biggest fear. He was family to me, considering I hadn't seen my family in who knows how long. I stopped marking the wall when it reached a hundred days.

The other was a glowing green, and I knew what it was, but her face just kept popping into my head as I glanced at it.

Lena. It reminded me of her eyes, and although I still question what she was doing at the theatre with the man, I couldn't help but wonder if she was alright, maybe the fact if I though about it hard enough, I could muster up a lie, saying maybe it was a friend, or a cousin, or maybe a reporter she was giving secret intel too and decided to give it to him early, but my heart clenched as the way she spoke wiggled it's way into my brain.

Flashback

She turned her head a little more, the man looked at her, she smiled.

Oh Rao.

I started listening in to there conversation, oblivious to the movie that was playing.

"Let's leave, this is boring." Lena said, leaning into the man to whisper.

I gulped, she wouldn't.

Oh, but she would.

I watched Lena get up, the man close behind her, eager to leave the movie theatre.

She wouldn't.

Flashback Ends

"You are getting transported." He smiled, the smile was crooked and evil, and it made me shiver from my toes and to my head. "No more fighting, that's a win, win! Yeah? I mean, more pain, for sure, but like, I know you don't like hurting people..." His eyes traveled to mine, The glint in his eyes reminded me of the devil. "SuperGirl."

I cringed at the name, I hear it everyday and everyday that went by, I wanted to disown the name, I wanted to rip the suit from my skin and through it into the trash, but this was my only clothing, and it's not like they give us anything besides a plate of food, if we get lucky.

The doors slid open and 4 guards entered my cell, 4 entering Mon-El's as well.

They dragged my out, shoving my hands behind my back and cuffing my wrists tightly together.

Mon-El was shoved next to me as we stood before the man, a smug grin was placed onto his face. He stepped forwards, placing the edge of the needle to my neck, the Kryptonite so close to a point where my skin could be poked and damaged. I contorted my face and looked away as the needle entered my neck, the feeling of the green substance entering my system and immediately taking over. I was out like a light.

---------------

"Kara! Kara! Can you here me?"

I opened my eyes to a bright light, making me shut them right away, I groaned a little and attempted to tilt my head, but I couldn't, thats when I felt the cold material on my forehead, neck, wrists, and ankles, and another pressure on my stomach.

Me not being able to move caused me to open my eyes, blinking a few times to get used the light, the seat was like a dentists, except we were sitting up at the moment, almost like you were sitting in a regular chair except it was tilted back a little.

I tried to wiggle my body, but it didn't work, as the bars were Kryptonite enforced, and I could feel weak, which only meant that I was.

I scanned the room, it was a tan color, and a door was to my right, nearly out of vision.

Mon-El was seated in the same situation in front of me, a good 7 ft away.

"Where are we?" His eyes roamed the room behind me, causing me to scan the room behind him, my eyes traveling to a small rolling table that was placed to Mon-El's right, that he couldn't see if he tried.

Knives and guns, and syringes and liquids were placed upon, causing me to gulp as fear took me over, and I pondered what could be on the table to my side.

The door creaked as it opened, the same man from earlier entered, he had a white, science coat on, protective goggles like you would use in science class, and a mask, as if we were sick, that covered his mouth and nose.

He was pulling on a pair of light blue gloves as he walked towards my frozen body.

"Hello, Darling." He had a sickening accent that he was defiantly not using before this, telling us that we might be in a different state or country, or he was from a different state or country.

He must have sensed my confusion, as he tilted his head with an awkward smile on his face, "My name is Michael." He smiled wider, "If your wondering, which I know you are, we are still in National City."

I didn't speak, I didn't want to, I had a clenched jaw as I looked away and locked eyes with Mon-El, he was glancing at the man who took no mind to him.

"Let's get started, shall we?" He looked down at the, I assume, table that held all of the weapons that I will soon meet.

He looked up again, raising his hand as a pen looking thing was planted in it, the tip glowed green, and his eyes were shining in the light, he lowered the small weapon, hovering over my right arms skin. His thumb was placed over a red button, the green glow attaching to my skin and a small click was heard.

A scream hurdled through my throat as electrify shot through my body and a familiar feeling of Kryptonite entered my system and traveling quickly to all my nerves.

The pain only intensified, causing my throat to burn and my body to ache.