Chapter 5 {Were just...friends}

Kara's P.O.V
- "What the hell?" A slight yell went through the house as I jerked awake.

Alex was viable in my room, staring down at a sleepy Lena, who was now figuring out what was happening.

"Kara? What are you... who is... why are you... Kara? What the hell is happening?"

I shot up, rushing into the room where Lena was sitting up in.

"Lena, Alex, Alex, Lena." I said, introducing the two, looking at Alex, biting the inside of the cheeks.

"Yes, what is she doing in your bed?" Alex looked at me, her eyes were narrow, no expression within them.

"Well, we were just, ugh, hanging out, and it got late and she was tired, s-so I just let her stay here." I muttered, my hands connected behind me, looking proper. I fiddled with my fingers, leaning on my heals slightly.

Alex looked at Lena and straightened her lips, "Get. Out." Her words were hard, talking to the black haired women in my bed.

In my bed.

Lena nodded, getting up rushingly and collecting her things.

She was out of the house before I could say pineapple.

The door slammed shut, and Alex's face hardened, even if it was possible.

"Your not talking or seeing her anymore." She demanded, turning on her heal, crossing her arms.

"Were just friends!" I screamed, eying my sister.

"End of discussion Kara!"

"What? I-" I was yelling, following her, but she cut me off.

"There. Is no. Discussion Kara. No talking or seeing Lena anymore. Now get to the DEO."

I bit my lip slightly, lowering my head and nodding, my eyes easily filled with tears.

I flashed back into my room, changing and boosting out of the house, not wanting to see Alex anymore.

I went straight to the DEO, landing in the building.

"So...how was last night?" Winn whispered, rushing up next to me.

"Fine." I answered dully, not wanting to bring up the topic.

"What happened to you?" He asked, looking me up and down confusingly.

"Nothing." I snapped, "Just...leave me alone." I walked faster, sitting in one of the small chairs, aside from all the technology.

Winn walked off, sitting in his usual spot, glancing at me occasionally.

A siren went off, Winn typing away at his computer.

"A huge energy serge just popped up on Power Street {Isn't actually a road, just go with it😂} In front of L Corp, Kara, go." Winn explained, still typing away.

I nodded, running out of the building, boosting into the sky over the city

I landed quickly, creating a small circle of dust rise from the ground.