arrange With Baekhyun my eye liner guy

# Samanth Kim, short name Sam ,nick name KimKim ,20years old lives i huge mansion with parents and 2 older brothers Xaiver Kim and Daniel kim . In a band called (fab24)postion Clarinet lead,Father and mother owns a big company in Seoul .

#Buyn Baekhyun , Baehyun , 21years old , lives in a mansion alao with his parents . A younger sister Tiffany Byun . Mr Byun owns abept to Mr and Mrs kim company since they cant pay their son will have to marry Ms Kim .

#Ilhoon , Samantha's Bestfriend ,19years old ,known Samantha since grade 1 when sam was in grade 2 .

#Niel , Samantha's cousin along with yoona .

Chapter 1

Samantha's pov

       It was a hot summer afternoon when i was still sleeping not until my brother Daniel woke me up with his clarinet pitch than i yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG with you Daniel !! " i yelled at him .

"sorry ma and pa told me to wake you up so i did " he answered back with a smirk .

"now or later cause is still my sleeping period you know ' i said

'now the whole family is waiting for you in the living room 'he said while leaving my room and closing the door.

So i ran down to the living room and saw my Dad , my mom amd my brothers on the sofa waiting than i spoke .

'Whats up' i said while taking a seat and my maid gave me a cup of coffee.

'my dear daughter since your turing 20 you have to be married off ' my mother said while i took a sip of coffee.

'Marry to whom ' i asked

"Byun Baekhyun , the Byun a dept so they agree to let their son marry our muscian daughter 'my dad said while looking at the papers

"Are they coming to meet me or we go to their place ? "i asked

" They will come tomrrow afternoon for lunch " my mother said while checking her timetable

"wait if im already married off can i still lead the band i dont want to loose my postion ?' i asked 

" of course sweeti music is your life we wont keep music away from you honey go and take to your band later and you got to pick a dress for tomrrow okay '' mr kim 

'' okaY Daddy'' 

after that i left the living room taking a long shower and wait for my band people to arrive to the room ...