the fight .

its already the 6th week after my pregantcy and my three wonderful kids are starting to talk and when ever Daehyun calls baekhyun daddy baekhyun's will be shouting , and keep on screming which is im quite irrated sometimes cause i dont know but gald that father and son are getting together while me and my 2 beatuful daughters are getting along and i didnt know that i recived so many gifts for the kids even Daehyun recived alot LoL. 

not untill today i recived a meassage from N. 

N;sam,today at the forest we got a fight eith that demon . 12 noon . 

me;okay sure . 

N;and dont let baekhyun know that your going to fight i know he wont let you .

me;okay . 

when noon came i got changed into my gear and i jumped out of the window and ran to the forest , when i reached there i saw N and the rest of the vixx when i look oppsite there he was the dark on or pabo for short . then. . . .

N; i give you one chance , leave her and her family alone or else . 

Pabo; i'll never leave her and her family alone and i have some one with me today . 

after that Andrew step out . than i siad . 

Me; oh please i dont know who he is . 

Ravi;leave now and leave the family alone or else . 

Pabo;she dosent know him thats odd , but he knows her . 

Me;hongbin faster read his mind . 

after a few seconds of reading hongbin said.

Hongbin;give up andrew she already has a husband and 3 kids what else do you want from her ? 

Andrew ; i do want her back because i want her for s** okay . 

after i heard that line i ran up to him and bit his neck after i was done i said . 

me; you dont need to do that i already did take your v but dont make me see you again go and marry some B**** okay i dont love you kay ?! 

andrew;ouch ! that hurts . 

N;you deserve it anyway now leave pabo .

Pabo;im never leaving untill i take her away . 

me;if i go with you would you leave my family alone? 

pabo;of course sweetie . 

me; fine i'll go with you . 

pabo;come on lets go . 

when he put his arm over my shoulder i quickly attack him than all of vixx came in attacking untill he was dead  . after finshing him i said.

me;andrew i suggest you come over here . 

adter that i knock him out , after knocking him out me and vixx went back to the house and countied to slack the whole day . 

***************************************************************************

hello my viewers !!! sorry for not updating caus eim busy with skool work ..... so rember to voter n like !!!!