months later...

After the tour it was already August and after another long term break , i have been in and out the house cause of the Lion Dance team untill September came me and baekhyun went to the the hospital to check what gender was our child 

@doctor tan room . 

Doc Tan; Samantha can you lay your self at the bed there and i'll get the things ready . 

Me;alright. 

after that baekhyun walked me over to the bed and i laid myself there and than doctor tan came and put some chilly cold gel and she started to operated the machine than she said. 

doc tan; okay Samantha from the screen your not just having one child . 

Me; 2? 

doc tan: nope 3 , thriplets . 

Me; serious? what are the genders? 

doc tan; 1st child,girl , 2nd child,girl and the last child i can say it looks like a girl and a boy so next next week we will see the last childs gender and you must not eat so much food try to eat more fruits and vegtable, and dont you dare smoke . 

me;i never smoke i only smoke when i was in school duh.... 

doc tan ; im just giving you a waring . 

me ; okay . 

after that i looked at baekhyun his face was stil shock like he didnt say anything than i sat up and said. 

Me; baekhyun honey ? why ? whats wrong with you? 

Baekhyun;huh huh ? oh ... we are have thriplets i cant belive it. 

me;yes and daddys girl and maybe mommys boy hehehe^^ 

BAekhyun; im so happy to have you as my wife. 

Me;me too , we should tell ma and pa about it . 

after that me and baekhyun went back home and then called ma and pa and i could hear them they were all also shock and they said they were happy about it and than me and baekhyun called up the boys to come over .. 

10 mintues later... 

the boys came in to our place and sat the sofa than baekhyun said; 

BAekhyun;er.... sam and i just went to the doctors and what they told us is we are having 3 children ! 

exo : yah!!!! 

suho;im so happy for you Baekhyun !!! 

baekhyun ; thank you . samantha honey me and the boys will go our for a while and do even think of drinking beer . 

me;baekhyun ah ..... im gonna kill you since when do i drink? 

baekhyun;i dont know see you in a few hours ... !!! 

me;have fun boys! 

exo;we will!! . 

after that i was with julian in the living room than i said. 

me;so julian , stil used to the family? 

 julian;ya sis its really good to be part of the family again. 

me;ya , i have talked to unlce johnson last week and he said that he dose not want you anymore .

julian;its okay i dont need this kind of father . and how many months already your pregance?

me;4moths 1/2 . oh shit er... i'll see you in the morning than  ,. 

after that i ran back to my room and a flashback came back to me..