the arrival day .

its already January and im already 9 moths pregant after me and baekhyun found out that our third child is a boy baekhyun was supper exctied and me and its January the 10th and im suppose to go for my operation and me and baekhyun were on our way to the hospital the boys and my family were already there waiting and me and bakhyun had just arrived and i went to check in and the doctor passed me my gown or what ever call it ... after that i follow my doctor to the opreating room and laid myself down. 

than baekhyun came in and sat beside me and said. 

Baekhyun;Honey,im so proud of you .... *kisses my forehead* 

me;i really want to end this fast . 

baekhyun;soon okay . 

after that doctor tan shot my with some liquid and she began ... 

after hours of giving birth finally all three came out and doctor tan finshed the surgury with in 4 hours so  after i was done with my surgury they sent me back to my room and i fell asleep after that ...

the next day .. 

i woke up with baekhyun hands on my hands than he woke up and said. 

Baekhyun;oh your awake .

me;ya other wise i would be sleeping in my bed not at the hospital duh... and yes have you named our 3 wonderful kids?

baekhyun;nope , im waiting for you ... so what you want to name them i have the forms here which we have to submit by today ... 

me;fine lets name our baby boy,Daehyun 

baekhyun;okay , our 2 lovely girls ?

me;girl one ,Hyuna and girl 2 is ... baekhyun, why dont you give our girl a name .. 

baekhyun;okay , than girl 2 is Alice . 

me;okay did you thake down? 

baekhyun;and yap , our Hyuna is the oldest wow followed by Alice than Daehyun . 

than sunddenly vixx came in . 

N;hey my wonderful besti, 

me;hey besti, what are you doing out here? 

Leo;we already heard that you gave birth and that thing is going to come after you really soon .*shyly*

me;leo since when do you talk? 

leo;*said softy* i...i.. i dont know .... 

me;its okay im gald to hear you talk, N hyung,is it really after me? 

Ravi;yes it is , and we have to bite you befrore its to late. 

N;not we ravi the strongest Vampire than can bite Samantha . 

ME;whose the strongest vampire? 

N;Leo .... his shy but he's bite can turn anyone into a vampire if he can control . 

me;wait,if leo bites me wil i die ? 

N;well you will not die but it will be like a comma for 2 days and when you wake up you ,your eyes will be red , fangs . so are you up for it ? 

me;its just 2 days rite? 

N;yap , you ready? 

Me;ya , 

N;Leo make your move than . the rest of us take baekhyun for a walk . and leo try not to make a mess please ... 

Leo;*shyly*alright .... take baekhyun out before he freaks out please.... 

than the rest of the vixx memebers took baekhyun out of the room and walked some where else and than Leo walked to me and said . 

Leo;i hope this dosent hurt . 

me;Leo .. just do it... 

than he nodded and opened his mouth and kissed my neck slowly and he stung his fangs into my neck and it hurts like hell ! than he stated taking up blood and stucking it stongly making me moan . after a few mintues Leo stoped and i felt really dizzy and when Leo realse his fangs from my neck he sucked some blood from his lips and on my neck after that i fell a asleep so called . 

**************************************************************

okay i'll end here cause it took m e 4 days to think super hard and it came out so stay tune okay ^^