awaken

baekhyun pov

After N told us to get out i really felt bad for my honney some one after her and now she has to become one of them sigh..... after we left the room we walked and talked untill N's phone rang and he picked up; 

N;hello?

Leo;im Done she's already in the process of sleeping . you all can come back already . 

N;great we are on the way . 

Leo;make it snapi ... 

N;okay great thasnks bye. 

Leo;bye. 

after that phone call N drag us all back into the room and after we were in the room we all setteled down and waiting for Samantha to wake up ... 

next day ...

same process i walked around the room looking at our kids sleeping ..... while Vixx still sleep for hours not untill. a pitch of black smoke came in and it woke up Vixx . than vixx got up than N said.

N;ha your too late pabo(idot)

ME;who is that ? 

N;that is Wicki the vampire after your wife but we call him PAbo cause he's stupid. 

me;oh.... 

Wicki;im not stupid okay . anyway great job i'll be back for her again soon and she'll be like me stronger than any vampire and better than any of you even Leo . 

N;she'll never join you , she'll join me as in us the good side and not yours . the terrible side pish... 

Wicki;oh she will just wait until hse wakes up . 

after that he disapired and left us all with a smirk on our faces than N looked at the bed and saw Samatha waking up than N screamed. 

N;vixx hurry grab Sam down before she attackes anyone !!! 

than all of them rushed to sam holding her arms legs than sundeenly she woke up with Red eyes Fangs longer than any other. she almosted jumped out the bed but luckly Vixx was there to hold her down than N said. 

 N;Sam calm down he's baekhyun your husband ,its the new you the Vampire you calm down okay . 

Leo;its all my fault i must have taken to much of her blood .. 

Ravi;its okay every new vampire will go thoght this !  

Samantha pov. 

After Leo bit me i felt werid and i fell a sleep. for hours not untill i woke up feeling so Stong that i wanted to bite some one not untill N spoke up;

N;sam calm down He's baekhyun your husband , its the new you the Vampire you calm down okayt .

Leo;its all my fault i must have taken too much of her blood .

ravi;its okay every new vampire will go thoght this ! 

Me;really guys? 

N;are you calm already besti. feel anything weried. ? 

Me;past me the mirror pali! 

after N passed me the mirror i looked at my self . Red eyes , fangs, white skin. i am really one of them . 

Me;wow this is the new me i love it . 

N;haha! wait we have to get you out of here to train you . your house okay . ?

me; im fine with anything N hyung i just love the new me. ah my darling baekhyun come here .

baekhyun;i miss you so much (hugging me) 

Me;yes i miss you to 

baekhyun;dear your hugging to to tight i cant breath . 

me; opps sorry (letting go) 

Hongbin;she must be the stong one.

Baekhyun;haha she's a vampire while i have the power of light haha!! 

me;o.O baekhyun you never told me that you have powers ?? 

BAekhyun;it was a secert baby, . come on lets go home with our 3 wonderful kids. 

after that we went home and the whole family loved our 3 kids and afetr i had traing with the guys i went to take a bath and join the family for dinner .... 

**********************************************************************************************

okay to all my viewers sorry for not updating !!!! but here is one thing can you follow me on instagram ?? 

instagram name:suzylove_rydl 

twitter:@got7_bbc

i love you all so much !!! bye !!! please mine my mistakes