months later ...

it was already May and my birthday was already over baekhyun bought me matching shirts and shorts , today was our day off Kris , Lay , luhan and Tao went back to china to vist their parents big boss gave us a one month break and Baekhyun and i already have done that thing (you know what i mean ) cause my parents were in a hurry to get grandkids .... 

when i was having breakfast with my parents while Daniel and xaiver where in Singapore doing the Band compertion so now is left Me , baekhyun and my parents . while eating breakfast... 

Me; bekhyun i dont feel so good , i think im goona throw up ... 

than i ran into the bathroom and stated vomiting last night dinner than baekhyun came rushing in and stated patting my back making me feel better than he asked. 

Baekhyun:honey? are you alright? 

Me; i dont know who long was it when we did it ? 

Baekhyun:6 weeks? or 5 weeks why? 

me:cause i think ... im pregant? 

Baekhyun: you want to comfrim? if your pregant? 

me;ya lets go now ... 

after that i got changed and i walked to the living room and baekhyun got his arms into mine and than i said . 

me:MA! me and baekhyun are going out !! 

Mother : okay . 

after that baekhyun .drove me to the hospital and we quickly and Doctor Tan / mrs tan my favorite doctor and she has been with for like 20 years than when we finshed the check both of us sat infornt of Doctor Tan and she said. 

Doctor tan: Samantha , Baekhyun. your having a child its 4 weeks , your very lucky . congulation Samantha ^^ 

Baekhyun:thank you doctor Tan ^^. 

After that me and Baekhyun left the hospital and went back home and saw my parents in the living room and me and baekhyun went to join them than we said . 

ME:ma? pa? we need to tell you something... 

BOth: what is it ?\

BAekhyun:Erm... Smanatha is pregant .. 

Mother:very good is it a girl or a boy? 

ME;we dont know maybe by the 10week ? or next month ., pa? arent you happy? 

Father: of course im happy my little girl has finally grown up into a fine women . 

ME;pa... dont make me cry please .. 

Baekhyun:pa dont make me cry or my eyeliner will smuge ... 

Father:baekhyun since when do you put eye liner? 

Baekhyun:oh pa, im a eye liner king in EXO hahahhahahahaha!!! 

ALl of us :hahahahahahahahaha! 

after that i revied a call an unknown number than i picked it up . 

On the phone.. 

ME;hello?

Someone:hello is this Samantha? 

Me;yes i am , who this is? 

Someone:this is illhoon. your besti . and im with niel and changjo .

Me;illhoon? Oh my Illhoon? i miss you !! where are you ? i want to meet you ...

illhoon:not now ... im still busy ... niel and changjo went to U.S after your wedding to study we didnt want to tell you cause we might hurt your feelings ... sorry  ... 

me;its okay illhoon ... when are you coming back for band the horns are missing out alot of people and niel ... his Drum set is getting drity i need him to clean up , the next band pratice is next week when Daniel and the band come back from Singapore from their compertion ... hope to see you next week.. 

Niel:sure thing smaantha , im niel illhoon put it on speaker ... 

changjo; Hi samantha its Changjo!!! i miss you !!! 

Me;aww i miss you all remebr to come back for next week band pratice ^^ bye .. 

All 3 :bye ... 

end of phone call... 

baekhyun: who was that? 

Me;it was illhoon , niel and Changjo they just came back from U.S after our wedding they went to study there .... they just came back they will be in the band room next week like daniel and the band .

Baekhyun:oh ... just now while you were on your phone i answered the house phone and it was Daniel he said they won a gold award for the best band they will come back This saturday their compertion ended early ... 

Me; oh my god their so good .... last time our IBF(internatioal band festial ) we always get Silver or bronze wow this year we are very lucky ... come on its already late lets go to bed ... 

Baekhyun:okay . 

after that me and baekhyun went to bed and sleeped untill next morning 

i;ll stop here and countiune to support my story  ^^ i love you all !!!! mine my mistakes i have been typing to fast lately .... 

engjoy^^^