hearing the good news .

One week has passed so quickly it was already wensday and it was band pratice when i entered the room cause it was still me and baekhyun's day off baekhyun still sleeping so i went to attent my band session when i enetered the room i see all smiles and spotted Yiting , Niel and illhoon seated at their section seats than they greeted me and i stood infront of the whole band and said. 

Me; Band ! i fine it really funny , when i go with you all for the IBF we all always got bronze or sliver but this year when i didnt go with you all you all got gold why ? haha ! but its okay so we all must work hard for KYF(koran youth festival but it is actually is Singapore youth featival. ) is that okay? 

Band:yes mdam . 

me:can  i meet Yiting , Daniel , Xaiver , niel and changjo and illhoon. outside for awhile, the rest of you can go home and take the day off but NExt week untill June 20th there wil be no band cause i'll be busy but 24th of june there will be band pratice bring home your intrument for pratice . band your dissmissed . 

Yiting; band stand , band lets greet our mdam 1.2 thank you mdam ... 

than i waked out of the room and waited for people to come out when they came out i said. 

Me;so i got news ... im pregant but thats not it , im sending all 6 of you to participate for this years small band compertion since you all play differnt intrument , i already entered your names and the compertion is next month in Seouls theather okay so fihting! 

All 6; yes mdam . 

than i let them go to do their own things but Yiting stayed with me cause her parents are out og town and no one is keeping her company so she's staying over for about month. 

than a phone call came while yi ting and i where in my room which is me and baekhyun's room a phone call came in and i answered it than  i said 

Me; hello?

someone;Samanth kim? 

Me;yes , who is this? 

Someone;This is Amanda Low , your besti , your god sister .

Me; AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG what happen to you ? your voice sound so bad and i really can feel that someone is hurting you ? what happen ? 

Amanada:Sam !!!! remeber i married to Justin Tan ?, yea he beat me , made me cry and everything i lost everything !!! now im at the Airport inchen airport i manage to run away and , i dont know what to do !!!! can you come and pick me up? i dont want Justin coming to seoul and pick me up and make me fly back to London with him . please Unnie!! (this whole phras she was crying and sobbing through her words) 

Me; wait what HE BEAT YOU UP? OKAY OKAY im coming to pick you up just hold on . 

after that i ran to wards my car and yi ting followed me we quickly got one too my car and drove off while i was driving i revived a call it was baekhyun and i answered it . 

Me;hello 

Baekhyun:honey!!!! where are you ? 

me;driving why? 

baekhyun;why didnt you tell me !!! i want to go out . 

me;sorry baeki you were to busy slepping so i didnt want to wake you up , and should check your face. 

Baekhyun:why? did you do something to my face while i was sleeping ? 

yiting:hi baekhyun this is yi ting , yes im with sam,realx okay and yes we did something to your face . 

Baekhyun:oh hi , what . 

i  heard him run to my make up table and saw his face while eye liner drawn to his face . 

Me;sorry baekhyun !!! i need to go so sorry !!! bye!!! 

Baekhyun:Sam im goona get you !!!!!!! .

after that phone call me and yi ting laughed untill we reached the airport i got off the car and ran inside the airport and yi  ting was waiting inside the car so i ran inside the airport and i ofund amanda sitting down on one of the chairs and i went up to her than i spoke. 

Me;Amanda ? 

Amanda;Sam? 

we went in for a hug than i said . 

Me;oh my god what happen to you ? why all in blue black , come on you can stay at my place until you feel better .

after that i took her to my car and she was siting at the back while i ws driving and yi ting next to me . the ride back was very quite cause no one wanted to talk not untill we reached home. 

when i opened the door i founf baekhyun watching tv than i said . 

Me;baeki, im home !! 

than baekhyun ran to me and carried me and put me down than  isaid . 

Me; baekhyun , this is Amanda low my God sister my 2nd besti and my band mate she wil be staying with us for a while . 

Amanda;hi , im Amanda . wait Sam you never told me that you were married . 

me; urm.... i kinda lost your number so i could not contact you .but we are still a happy couple and im already pregant for about 4 weeks . 

Baekhyun; Annyeong BAekhyun from EXO . 

Me; Baekhyun, help amanda carry her stuff up i need to treat amanda some medication . 

after that me yi ting and amanda went to the kiction to put some Medicine for amanda she has been bewaten up very badly .than i  said . 

ME; amanda i think you should divorsed cause if you go back to justin he may beat you up again .

Amanda how am i  souppose to divorsed form this bustard unless i can tell him that i have a long last husband . 

Yiting;wait did he do anything to you? like that thing? 

Amanda;no never 

yi ting good than you can divorse already. 

me; ya , okay Yiting you will sleep with amanda , i'll sleep with my hubby tonight cause he cant sleep with me. 

Amanda&yi ting : awwww so sweet 

than baekhyun shouted from the living room 

BAekhyun ; I CAN SLEEP WITHOUT YOU SAMANTHA BUYN !!! IM NOT A KID !!!! 

ME: BAEKHYUN !!!! to me you are a kid !!!!!!!!. 

than baekhyun came in running tickling me than i laughed untill i coundent breathe than he put his arms around my waist and said

Baekhyun;Am i still a kid? 

Me;ya heheh sorry me and yi ting were to bored while you were slepping so we took our eye liner and drew some on your face hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha!!!! 

Amanda:you two are so cute ^^ sam can i go and rest my eye lids are already dropping .(yawing) 

me;of course

okay i'll end here i'' update soon id i have free time okay !!! leave a comment if you like it !^^