day before the wedding

Samantha's pov. 

 i woke up to the sound of my two brothers playing Rolling in the deep in my room than xaiver said. 

Xaiver; Sam since its your last day of being single we both wanted to give you this . 

passes the gift to me ... 

Me;awww its so cute! a mug with our faces and a pillow with our day at the japan SYF 

daniel; dont break the mug already can and dont tear the pillow apart hahahaha!!!! 

me; like i'll will tear and break these things apart and when are you all going to find a girlfriend? you are older than me leh , how can you not have a girl now ? 

xaiver; no mood i'll find soon . 

daniel; i also dont know when am i going to find one dont worry i'll find one soon . 

me; you better or else ma and pa will have to mix and match liao hahahaha faster i need to jam with the band hurry get of my room . 

after 1 hour of showering ^^ 

1pm ... 

in the band room 

me; Band! attance, Clarinets?

daniel; all here

me;saxphone, Flutes , oboes? 

john; all here . 

me;brass? 

Xaiver; all here 

me;percution? 

lily ; all here

me; okay band , this will be the last time i'll be single so todays band section you all will play a song to make me happy and than we can party , and you all are invited to my wedding cermony tomrrow 12 noon okay band? 

band; yes mdam . 

than i sat down on the chair while they stared playing a thousand years beatifuly and after the song i said. 

me; band since you almost make me cry , i think you are ready to go for The Internatioal SYF next month , 

band; thank you mdam! 

me; come on lets party but first keep all of your inturments . 

after 30 mintues of keeping the intruments than we finally can party in the band room we took photos , chitchat , selfies , having shots , played games and the last thing before everyone left all of them handed me their gifs and gave a big band hug than all of them left at 6pm.