The Meeting...

Baekhyun POV 

It was already Morning and my maid june woke me up telling me to go shower and go eat my breakfast ... i hate it when she tells me what to do .... nevermind i went in to the shower room and took a quick bath and went down to eat with my parents than my mother said to me... 

Mother: Baekhyun please be kind and good to Samantha kim and her parents and her 2 older brothers remeber to greet them when you see them understand?

me: arroso umma , umma what is Samantha like ? 

Mother; shes a kind , sweet , girl with a long hair brownish , shes a musican , she has her own band along with her brothers Daniel and Xaiver , she plays the Clarinet her brotrher Daniel also Clarinet and Xaiver , flute  .

me:wait shes a musican? 

mother: yes you'll meet her later and we are running late we have to go now ... its already 10.30 

Me; its early... 

mother; thier house is no the otherside of town we have to there about 40-45 mintues lets go .... 

samantha POV 

i woke to the song of my 2 crazy brothers playing Rolling in the Deep in my room trying to wake me up than i scremed .... 

ME; WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU !!! 

Daniel; just want to wake you up since you were sleeping so soundly just now heheheh ^^

Xaiver: and ma and pa say the guest will be here in a bout 40-45 mintues time go and shower and wear a dress and meet us at the band room ... we will leave you to shower now bye !!! 

after my annoying brothers left i quickly take a bath a long one .. after that i went to wear a white with light pink flower blous and blue short skirt and i just left my hair down cause its wet .... than i ran to the band room and join my brothers ... 

than we started playing If i Die young . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Because of you . . . . . . . . . . . . you dont know love(k.will) . it coutniuned we all were out of breath and i recived a call it was my besti Yi Ting and i answered it... 

on the phone ... 

me; hello?

YT; hey girl i heard about the thing ... can i come over ? 

me;sure , what thing about my marrige ? 

YT; okay im on the way, yea .. 

me; so how is you and woohyun getting along? 

YT; ya , but hes busy so we always spend lesser time with each other cause of work, congulation girl , who are you getting married to ? 

Me;oh... Byun Baekhyun ... 

YT: are you seious that EXO buyn Baekhyun ?? 

me:huh? all i know is his name Buyn Baekhyun .... later you see for your self la i also dont know what EXO... 

YT; okay , im in your house where are you ? 

me: band room you know where rite? 

YT; of course we are in the same band gurl! bye... 

(end of phone call)

than my besti came in to the band room and talked to me like for hours but l like it than we all inculding my brothers all picked up our inturment and went to the living room and played our inturments Yi Ting is playing horn lucky her .... and the door bell rang my mother went to open the door and saw the byun family they setteled down at the dinning table cause me Daniel , Xaiver and Yi Ting occupied the whole living room with our inturements not untill my mother and the buyn family joined us in the living room while we were playing Set fire to the rain and to bad me , yiting ,daniel and xaiver had to sit on one sofa than my mother spoke 

Mother: Sam, Yi Ting , Xaiver , Daniel meet your new brother-in-law Byun Baekhyun Samantha's future Husband in about 4 days time ...

All of us(Me,YT,xaiver,daniel) ;WHAT!!!

mother: don't what me samantha , your dad and I and the Byun family have already decided what date .

Me; mom is in it to fast ? I mean I still have things to do and I have plans for the week you know , DADDY!!!!

Dad; yes dear ?

me; why is my wedding date in 4 days time?

dad: what it is a lucky day you know and I told you no turn backs ..

me; fine , if you need me i'll be in my room sobbing all my time until my wedding day ... YI TING !!! follow me !!!!

Yi Ting ; yes mdam......

Baekhyun; Mrs Kim is in  it to fast I mean 4 days im only given like 1 week off ...

Mother ; Samantha sit down first . Baekhyun , your mom had already told your manager that you will have 1 month break to company samantha during your 1 month on your honeymoon...

Me; fine , can I leave now I want to sob until my wedding !!!

Yi Ting; Ok ok lets go , aunti we'll go first ...

after that me and Yi Ting ran to my room and I locked the door and sat behind it and stared sobbing , I kept on sobbing until I could not control my tears while Yi Ting is giving me special advises about something I finally cired out my last tears than I scremed.

me: I DONT WAN TO GET MARRIED !!!!

Yi Ting; Sam for your dads sake , and anyways I forgot to tell you something just now yesterday woohyun he asked me to marry him and I said yes !!!

Me; OH MY GOD !  im so happy for you !! don't change topic !!!

Yi Ting ; okay okay , but your mom said that I can be your brides maid !!!

me; okay , just let me sob in peace , if you got something on you can go first im gonna sob my way ...

Yi Ting; its okay im free today , I will keep you company ...

than a knock from my door...

KNOCK !!! KNOCK!!!!

me; who is it ?

Baekhyun; its me Baekhyun I need to talk to you please let me in ...

( I know this is long but i'll cut until here okay ^^)