Years later .(last chapter)

5 years have already past and Daehyun , Hyuna and Alice are really growing up fast they all can walk , talk

my brothers Daniel and Xaiver are already married on the same date cause i have no idea Daniel got married to Judy  and xaiver got married to Bom from 2NE1 , well long story but when ever our cousins vist us they will spend more time on the kids cause their just to cute , when EXO comes over they'll screm cause Daehyun intent to pull the boys ear hahahahahahha!!! 

but when years go on my fangs are getting stronger and better ever since the fight it was just like yesterday , Vixx still vistes me often after work,during hoildays etc.... but they were worried about me killing my own childeren bla but i didnt since i know how to control myself duh. . . .  

not untill one day .... 

Baekhyun; honey , can you call Daehyun , Hyuna and Alice? 

me; why ? are you sick and you cant get out of your bed? 

baekhyun : no im not sick just get the kids .... 

ME; Daehyun !!!!! Hyuna !!!! Alice !!!! would you come into the ropom your dad wants to speak to you !~!!!! 

all 3 rushed into the room and jumped on our bed than baekhyun said 

BAekhyun:well kids i hsve a gift for you all .

all 3 : what is it ? 

Baekhyun; its from Uncle Kai and he would like to give you all your own Dog . (shows the small puppy to the kids) 

All 3: wow ! we love it daddy !!! 

Bakhyun; dont thank me you better thank uncle kai . 

Me; okay run along kids , 

after the kids left .....

me; well no gift for me ? 

baekhyun; nope but got this for you VS bomb shell perfum 

me;wow !! i love it !! thank you love ! 

and from that day on all us lived happliy ever after ****** 

its already my last chapter and i would like to end here and countied a new book so leave a comment about what book would you all want me to write okay ?! i love you all !!!