the talk ....

periosly ....

KNOCK KNOCK ...

me; whos there ?

baekhyun; its me baekhyun I need to talk to you cause your mom told me to...

Yi Ting open door...

 Me;Yi Ting can you go down staris and take my clarinet and put it in the band room than wait for me at the pool i want to go swmming and get my butlor jonny to perpar some towls if you want to swim . 

Yi Ting; okay sure but i dont have a swimming suit ... 

me; i have it you kept it with me ask Ms Lily shes knows where is yours ... 

Yi Ting ; okay... have a nice chat than ... 

me;kkkk 

after Yi Ting left my room baekhyun sat on my computer chair while im sitting on my bed than he spoke .

Baekhyun; So i heared that your a musican? 

me; ya , you ? 

baekhyun; im a singer in SM town gurop called EXO . 

me; oh .... so ..... arh nevermind .... 

baekhyun ; we studied in the same high school you know, and i acutally stock you everyday and than i sunddenly fell in love with you and i cant belive that now im gonna marry you . 

me; wait what you stock me everyday ?? i also stalk you afterschool only , but i like you during the school years not untill you gurated and than i fell in love with you when you left the school for something else in your life ... i didnt expect that you will become a singer .... you were like the charming boys in school .... 

baekhyun; ya... i really didnt expect you to be come a band major cause you were the Gangster girls in school .... what happen back than you changed alot.... 

me;oh what happen is , after you left school to countie on your collage something twitched my mind that i need to change so i threw away all my gangster clothing and bought new ones and changed into another girl , cause i love you thats why i changed beacuase of you.

than baekhyun comes over to me and sat infront of me and than said . 

Baekhyun; casue i love you too ... 

and sunddenly his nearing to me trying to kiss and he did , his lips were so soft and great taste i think he put on lip bum hahaha but his kissing is so good , than we broke the kiss than he countied... 

Baekhyun; was that too fast? (asked shyly) 

me; no its just nice .... (blushing)

Baekhyun;i love you ... 

me; i love you too .... 

BAekhyun ; you want to go down staris? 

me; ya .... 

than while we were walking down the hall i felt baekhyuns hands grabbing on to mine and i looked at him and he gave me a smile and walked down the stairs and he said to his parents.

baekhyun; umma , papa. . . i'm willing to marry Samantha . 

me; ma pa im also willing to marry baekhyun ... 

my parents; Great im so proud you kimmy... 

Mr and Mrs byun; great son . 

Mrs buyn; and BAekhyun you wont be living with us cause your cousion Jenny is staying with us for a long time so you'll move to Samantha house after your honeymoon. 

BAekhyun; okay . 

me; baekhyun , you want to go for a swim? 

baekhyun; sure... 

My mother: before you all go for your swim , tomrrow is your wedding shoot and than the day after your shoot id your wedding okay keep track... 

me; yes ma. 

after that i took baekhyun to the indoor pool and gave him my brothers extra swimming trunks and i went in to the changing room to get changed and saw Yi Ting siiting on the chair texting someone i thinkv is woohyun again and i went there and told her to go into the pool before i throw her in and she quickly put down her robe and jumped into the pool as well as baekhyun. than we all started swimming laps than started playing with the water it countied all day until dinner than the whole family inculding Yi Ting ate dinner together and i even tought baekhyun how to play the clarinet and he tought me how tov play the piano .... 

after that he and his family went home exept yi ting cause she said she wants to sleep over at my place so i let her of course we have been friends for like 20 years. than we talked and talke duntill we fell alseep/. 

hey guys i know is a long story so please read it wait for my next chapter...