Chapter Seventeen

Whoop! Whoop! Its officially Friday, meaning my birthday. I would sadly have to go to school and cheer practice. But then my wonderful family had a big suprise for me. I woke up with a smile even though Bailey was sleeping on my chest. I sat up and caught him in my arms. He rolled over to face me with a yawn.

"Good morning Bailey". I cooed scratching his belly. I sat him next to me and showered. I put on my birthday dress along with some heels I got out of that prom store Grandma dragged me to.

 I put on my birthday dress along with some heels I got out of that prom store Grandma dragged me to

I also straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I checked myself out in the mirror with Bailey at my feet

I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs. Mom, Zack, and Grandma all snapped pictures of me.

"Gorgeous! Just beautiful!". Grandma pulled me into a hug.

"Girl, if I were straight I'd totally date you". Zack snapped his fingers.

"My beautiful eighteen year old daughter". Mom wiped away a tear.

I hugged her.

"Thanks Mom. I love you". I smiled.

I walked outside and a pink limo was waiting for Zack and I.

"You guys got me a limo?!". I shrieked.

"Of course. You deserve the best". Mom smiled.

We got inside

We got inside. I was speechless.

We began the short journey to school. As we entered the parking lot of school, everyone looked on snapping pictures of my limo. The driver stopped at the front of the school, he exited the car and he opened my door helping me out.

"I bring to thee, lady Iris". He announced my arrival with his British accent.

Everyone took a video of my arrival. Zack got out and looped his arm with mine. We walked into school, where Riley stared at me with a twisted up face.

"She is so jealous". Zack smirked.

He took me to my locker and stopped at his own. I grabbed my textbook for my Calculus class. I closed my locker and Stephanie walked up to me.

"Oh my gosh Iris your so beautiful". She beamed.

"Thank you". I smiled nervously.

"I think you should run for prom queen". She smiled.

"I don't know. Prom really wasn't on my to-do list". I shrugged.

"Well you should think about it". She smiled as she walked away catching up to her friends.

The first bell rang and Zack and I headed to home room.

"I think every girl here is staring at you. And every guy is fantazing about you. You in that outfit is dangerous for this school". Zack smirked at me.

"Whatever you say Zack". I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm right eye part". He snickered.

I threw my arms up in defeat. I had thought he'd forgotten about that.

We made it to class and Carti was hanging by the door.

"You look beautiful today". He called to me.

"I know". I rolled my eyes.

"Did you get my gift?". He sat next to me.

"Yes. And thank you. I love Bailey a lot". I smiled.

"His name is Carti". He sighed.

"I didn't really like that so it's Bailey now". I shrugged.

He looked annoyed.

"She isn't all that cute". Riley rolled her eyes from beside Carti.

I ignored her. Today was my day and I wasn't gonna let her ruin it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
After school the limo picked Zack and I back up and took us to my house.

"We have a reservation at Mangolia's". Mom yelled to me.

"Ok. Is Dad coming?". I asked.

"Yea. He'll meet us there". She nodded.

I went upstairs and freshened up my hair and makeup.

I came back downstairs and everyone was ready to go. I got in my car and everyone filled in.

Mangolia' s was a fancy restaurant with ball room dancing. I loved it. When we got there I spotted Dad's car and smiled at the thought of him and Mom getting along. We got out of the car and headed inside.

"Hello everyone, welcome to Mangolia's what is the reservation under?". The host asked with a smile.

"Paisley". Mom beamed.

"Of course, right this way". The host led us to a table for five where Dad was already seated.

"Here you are". The host announced.

Dad stood and pulled me into a hug.

"You look stunning". He kissed my cheek.

He shook Zack's hand and hugged Grandma and Mom.

We took our seats and dinner began.