Newbies

JENNIE POV

I lock my locker and go to class. I saw the girls waiting for me outside the classroom. I ran to them.

Rose: What took you so long unnie?
Me: I'll tell you later ok?
Rose: Fine.
Mr. Lee: Girls come in.

We go inside the class as Mr. Lee instructed us.

As usual we got mostly boy's attention.

My eyes looked around the room and stop at a familiar sight. It's that rude guy earlier. He notices me too. He glared then smirked at me. I glared at him too.

I was beside Jisoo unnie.

She notices that we were glaring at each other. She just raised one of her eyebrows at us. Then faces the front again.

After a few seconds I cut the glaring moment and just roll my eyes. Then finally Mr. Lee decided to speak up.

Mr. Lee: Girls introduce yourself one by one.
Lisa: Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lalisa Manoban, call me Lisa, I'm the youngest out of us four.
Mr. Lee: Ok Lisa sit there beside the window.
Lisa: Kahmsamida.
Mr. Lee: Ok next.
Rose: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Chae Young. But please call me Rose. Second youngest.
Mr. Lee: Please sit at the front of Lisa.
Rose: Arasseo.
Mr. Lee: Next.
Jisoo: Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim Jisoo. The oldest.
Mr. Lee: Sit next to Rose. Last.
Me: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jennie. The second oldest and the third youngest.
Mr. Lee: Ok seat ne~
Him: I have a question to ask you, Jennie.

I turn my head to face the familiar voice. It was that guy from earlier again!!! Ughhh.

Me: What is it?

Unnie Jisoo, Rose and Lisa share glances.

Him: Are you transfered here because your stupid?

Everyone laughs and giggles.

Me: No, but is that why you were transferred here before then?

I hear "damn"s, "ohhhhhh"s and "burn"s from everyone around us. He was glaring at me. I just smirked and chuckled at him.

Mr. Lee: Kids stop! Min Yoongi say sorry to Kim Jennie right now.
Yoongi: No!
Me: It's ok Mr. Lee I wasn't expecting him to apologize to me anyway.
Mr. Lee: Seat next to Lisa please.
Me: Ok.

-end of Jennie Pov

YOONGI POV

How dare she get the guts to say that to me. She really is something isn't she. She'll regret messing with me. Better watch out Kim Jennie I will make your life a living hell.

-end of Yoongi POV-

JENNIE POV
I felt girls' eyes glaring at me. Aishhhh I wasn't expecting to argue with someone especially on the first day of school.

I thought about what happened and now I know that his name was Min Yoongi. I was think about it till Lisa nudged then whispered to me.

Lisa: Unnie why's that guy hate you so much? He was even glaring at you when we came in.

Jisoo unnie and Rose turn their heads towards us.